FanFiction.Net
for Madagascar 4: Circus Showdown!

1/5/2014 c43 shahid.alam.7503
Thank god you updated! I've been waiting for your update and what a great beginning! Thank you very much for updating! Keep up and yes, if u need any help with safeda's hindi, i'm here!
1/2/2014 c43 Tylothos
Awesome chapter of course, thank you for the update and love that Rita's finally going to teach diamond what is up! Can't wait to see more of Saffy and Vitaly!
12/30/2013 c43 1Alpha Bean
Ah-mazing chapter, as always :D
Keep up the good work! I'll be checking back on New Years just in case :D
12/29/2013 c43 Guest
Woooooooot! I've been waiting to see more of this story! Loving how where learning more about Kaden and the others and that Rita's fire is starting to flare cant wait for next update! Good luck for the rest of senior year and happy new year!
12/26/2013 c43 VBeast

4. Za
5. Ck
6. Dumpling
7. Coco

Finally got a chance to review! School sucks. I love Alex's plan! One can only hope another circus doesn't have the "same idea". Also, since I'm on the subject of ideas... I can't wait to see Rita's unfold!

Well-written, well-developed chapter as always! Keep it up!
12/25/2013 c43 29Funkywatermelon
Very cute! Good Christmas present!
12/25/2013 c43 1AlexXGia
I love it alondra. I think your idea on this chapter is very bold but it paid off in the end.
12/7/2013 c2 2TheJayster49
Heartwarming :)
12/7/2013 c1 TheJayster49
Not bad
12/1/2013 c42 9IPON3
awsome a new chapter and its kool you have other stuff..your loyal fans will wait. you do your thing and stuff...this story is awsome
12/1/2013 c42 2zennyzen
I wonder what's wrong with Saffy D:

Nice to see that Vitaly is starting to accept Alex as a Circus member and the such. Overall great chapter as always. Also, I can't wait for Uni either.
12/1/2013 c42 73Scruff the Rat
I'm sorry life's been tough on you, and that some folks have been giving you hell just because they don't understand. Priorities are priorities when it comes to real life. :(

Anyway, I'm glad Circus Zaragoza is heading in the right direction and that most of our protagonists are doing better, especially Gabby and Vitaly. I'm still worried about Saffy and Safeda, though, as well as all of those cubs.
11/30/2013 c42 1AlexXGia
Omg! I love this chapter. I like the idea brainstorm for the horror theme. ty furattii! you cease to impress me!
11/30/2013 c42 29Funkywatermelon
Omg gabby... Honey. Lols. She's doing great!

SO proud of her standing up for herself. She's a great gal.

Keep it up! Looking forward to the next chapter.
11/30/2013 c42 1Alpha Bean
Squeeeeee!
I loved this chapter! So nice to hear from circus Zaragoza again :) since your last update, I've been wondering what they were gonna do for the horror theme, I think this is perfect! Heck, the whole chapter was perfect :D
I don't care how long it is between updates, you will never lose ME as a reader, and school always comes first :)
Thanks for the awesome chapter! Keep being amazing! good luck with everything
436 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »