for Howling

7/1/2013 c1 apples789
i like d your story. but i ship jane and billy. your a good writter. keep writting. im glad you found a couple to ship o the show.
9/12/2012 c1 4seddieluv4ever
Ok seriously? You just stop like that without so much as an EPILOUGE?! How dare you! Lol...jk...but seriously another chap or EPILOUGE would be nice! :) if you don't realize by the end of this long review I ABSOLUTELY loved your story! ;D
8/2/2012 c1 sarahberah1121
Oooh, nice ending! I hope you continue this!
7/31/2012 c1 31SpeakNow1118
Ugh, that was heartbreaking... I'm a hardcore BillyXJane shipper.
7/29/2012 c1 eatbreathewrite220
This was amazing! Quite poignant indeed. :) I love love love JBD and was happily surprised at how much I enjoyed your piece. Please check out my JBD fanfic too! (I just posted my first one!) Thanks and keep writing!
7/12/2012 c1 Ana
YES! Howl? Florence & the Machine. I love it.
And this was beautifully written. Very well done. Heartbreaking and beautiful. 3
7/6/2012 c1 1emptyeyes09
Love this story. For so many reasons. One of which is the song. One of my favorite on the album. Right up there with Drumming Song and Cosmic Love. Anyways I really do hope you keep going with this... someday.
6/26/2012 c1 6Hufflelove412
Very good! Kind of sad, but I LOVED the end...especially the quote. Very cool. I would LOVE for you expand on this.
6/24/2012 c1 11Shelby21
wow, loved the mention of Florence lyrics! loved her in concert!
6/23/2012 c1 3StonerShyla
Damn! This was extremely well written, and the plot was amazing. I really hope you continue this. :P
6/22/2012 c1 Isabellag08
This is so heartbreaking. I'd love it if you would continue. It's extremely well-written and oh, the agony. My heart. I wouldn't even be able to fathom if this actually did happen.
6/22/2012 c1 Lissiepoo
Guh! That was gorgeous but painful to read. My heart is now broken.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service