for Star Wars Terminator War

1/29 c1 Guest
Interesting story but it's way to fast and lacks proper setup.
1/18 c3 Rehatha yahoo
I can tell you I'm riveted by this story and hope that you're out there and still writing.

Even more depressing to say in this day and age, I hope you're still alive.

I'm wondering if Connor will need Kenobie to save Kyle.

Will a Jedi finally see and know that a man raised by a mother who dearly loved him and know that the Jedi code of separation is wrong.

Even a discussion of once a Terminator had learned the value of human life, and that John hoped humans did too, but didn't know if the machines could too.

"Uncle Bob was a one of a kind. "

This would balance on the knife's edge of telling Kennoie about Kyle Reese being sent back in time before Connor's conception to save his mother from a Terminator...and sire his son 12 hours before dying.

Good story man. Nicely blended.
10/4/2020 c1 andjelija.nenic
8/13/2020 c1 1Emperor beavis94
Please keep this awesome story going
2/26/2018 c3 Jonathan Thomas Crist
2/26/2018 c2 Jonathan Thomas Crist
2/26/2018 c1 Jonathan Thomas Crist
12/30/2017 c3 SGM84
I Have too say this was amazing, hope you do continue with this i really enjoyed it
6/14/2017 c3 2AuthorNo.04
Will Skynet attempt to stow itself away onto one of the Republic ship's computer systems and spread across the galaxy? Please update this fanfiction!
10/12/2015 c3 Guest Reader
Well, I just have one thing to say:

This. Is. Freaking. AWESOME!
I am so in love with this story! I mean, Star Wars and Terminator, I hadn't thought about it until I read this. Your intro was fine as well as the other chapters. However, you need a little help with grammer and sentence making. Anyway, I hope you update soon because although I am pretty patient, I also hating waiting for a very, LONG TIME. This is Guest Reader, signing off.
7/18/2015 c3 sdfg
youdkfvglh
5/20/2014 c1 Guest
good plot. needs work on the intro
6/22/2013 c3 1the brown cow
Why didn't you finish
2/9/2013 c3 3BrightStar Kenobi
Excellent Please update
12/29/2012 c1 1Navyseal6
Lol I'm writing a Star Wars/terminator Xover and happened to see this video. Nice job.
22 Page 1 2 Next »