FanFiction.Net
for Chicken Soup

1/3/2019 c1 Amethyst Rena
SWEET!
11/11/2018 c1 Hookedonreading
Greetings BuRiChiFaN! Aw...I know it's cheesy but I so adore you for writing this for your readers who just can't get enough romance and happy ending.

I came and re-read this fic so often and I really do appreciate this fic! need romance when I'm feeling down... I think you understand!

Love more but I know it will take many pleads!

Take care...ciao (Nov 2018)
7/11/2015 c1 Hookedonreading
I loved this chessy story so much! I love romance and fluff so I am really thankful that you wrote this happy ending to the "Brother's wife".

Many thanks!
4/27/2015 c1 Hookedonreading
Aww...yeah heck it's cheesy but I love it! Many thanks for doing this fic. I was a bit sad to read the other one and it wasn't complete. I do hate cliff hangers.

Thanks for writing and posting!
2/23/2015 c1 Ashura518
CUUUUTTEEE!
8/1/2012 c1 Guest
sooooooo sweeetttits making me melt
7/26/2012 c1 oOYuuOo
It's really sweet!

Now I want to read the next chapter of MBW. xD

Thank you for this one shot! :3
6/26/2012 c1 1Airy36
This story is hilarious! I've always loved natsuki's inner struggle and it turns out you describe it in a clear, yet hmm presentable way. I mean that Most of the fanfictions written here were full of sophiscated words, which is very bad for my little brain;). But here, your words are straightforward yet beautiful. Keep up the good work!
6/25/2012 c1 SeoulXin87
its cute..hahaha..atleast we know that you still going to continue MBW,,hehehe..thanks..
6/24/2012 c1 1Honulicious
Ha ha cheesy but cute! Very nice. Live the rooftop scene.
6/24/2012 c1 1adj128
wow! I was so excited when i saw you put up a story, i have to admit I'm so excited about the update of your fic my brother's wife. hehe this is a guilty pleasure fic, it's like giving me hope that more nice events might happen but really you said it yourself - not to expect. hehehe this is really a refreshing take, and i really enjoyed it! thank you for this! :)
6/24/2012 c1 5TheSongWriter
I MISS YOUR STORY :(
6/24/2012 c1 Derp
So that means you ARE back..I'll be expecting updates for MBW...Lol nice AU but we all know Natsuki can't be that nice...0_o
6/23/2012 c1 sephign
It is cheesy. But a good cheese. And we like cheese.

Translation: It's a good story, and we really need more of these shiznat around here.

Lol poor Natsuki stutters and chickens out so much that *I* cringed at her behaviour on her behalf hahaha.
6/23/2012 c1 byu