for Rise of the Elements Part I: The Lost Element

7/13/2020 c4 KvAT
As much as I like how he brought his entire family there, the fanfic's text walls are just ridiculous.
11/27/2017 c5 Nathaniel19851911
so if this is a self insert fic, your real name is Drew? heh heh. i have a particular set of skills, i will find you, abd i will thank you for such a wonderful, heartfelt, awesome, and awe some story. be prepared. you'll never see it coming.
7/3/2015 c23 1Eevee of Insanity
Pinkameana is soooooooooooooo cute!
7/2/2015 c19 Eevee of Insanity
dun duun duuuunnnnn
7/1/2015 c8 Eevee of Insanity
Aww! So cute! Pinkameana Diane Pie would be proud of you!
7/1/2015 c1 Eevee of Insanity
squueeeee this is so intresting!
6/22/2015 c4 4DGL-30
Wow. Going hard and fast with this aren't we? I've read fics that progress quickly but kisses by chapter 4? And there's thirty more? well guess I'll have to see what happens, just hope all your ideas weren't shoved onto the fire to early or the story burns out. To cook a good fanfic you need a hot but constant flame doncha know? I'm liking it So far though. Well done on a first fic.
1/18/2015 c30 7Taeniaea
cool story
10/15/2014 c9 justme
My response to chapter 9 is as follows: (imagine will smith in mib) Damn. You really can make it heavy
8/19/2014 c30 3frytrix
Well, i came back and read a few more Chapter, because i tought it would be stupid of me to not give the story a small chance, and it surprised me that i actually read it to the end.
I should probably not jugde all stories after bad writers.

You did a good job With the story.
8/16/2014 c1 frytrix
I sort of lost interest when you decided to bring more than one human to the mlp world.
I have had some experience there with other stories which ends up badly 90% of the time.
This also means i am probably judging the story based on other stories I have read as well, so I can only say sorry for not giving your story a proper chance, maybe I will end up back on your story one day and decide to give it a go, but until then good luck with your story.
7/22/2014 c7 Megalandrys
Do you act like Drew in real life? I was thinking if you do, I won't be as crazy.
7/22/2014 c6 Megalandrys
YES! PONY HAREM!
*clears throat* uh... sorry, that idea just excites me somehow. Uh... I love your story... thanks... please make it multi-pony... like Octavia and Vinyl better join too... thanks again... bye...?
5/19/2014 c2 WoWFanatic47
Godamnit wrong story
5/19/2014 c1 WoWFanatic47
Gunna retread the story to see how Alex is doing. (:
227 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »