FanFiction.Net
for TWO WORLDS OF DARKNESS

8/14/2021 c1 Guest
WARNING ! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the -government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died . Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a monday night at 12:00a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other people on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't.
This isn't fake. apparently, if u copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes u will have the best day of ur life tomorrow. u will either get kissed or asked out, if u break this chain u will see a little dead girl in your room tonight. in 53 mins someone will say i love you or I'm sorry!..
Example 1: Jenny didn’t believe this and deleted it without even reading. the whole thing! A few days. later on the monday night, she was woken up by loud footsteps. and heavy breathing, there was. Clarissa standing there with a huge knife
12/2/2018 c11 greggjames2001gmail
you are the only one that did this aswsome fic
7/31/2017 c11 ricardo
can you make more ben 10 / kirby cossover plz
8/2/2012 c11 Guest
you should make another one
8/2/2012 c11 35MegaRdaniels
Well, I'm happy that things between Zero and Kirby are over. This was a nice chapter. I hope to see a sequel soon.
7/26/2012 c9 MegaRdaniels
I think it was pretty good. Update as soon you get the chance.
7/19/2012 c7 MegaRdaniels
"Because this search just became a rescue mission, Kirby always risked his life for us when we needed it, it's time we all returned him a long owed favor." Most epic quote ever! You need to update this. This is getting better and better! Keep it up!
7/12/2012 c6 MegaRdaniels
You sould make your chapters a littler more longer, but that is just me though. Other than that, this chapter seemed is cool. Keep updating.
7/11/2012 c5 MegaRdaniels
Good chapter! Can't wait for chapter 8. Update soon
7/3/2012 c4 MegaRdaniels
Cool story! Keep it up, I see you are getting better. Update soon!
6/24/2012 c1 MegaRdaniels
Your story is awesome, but you need to check on your grammar. I like the plot so far. Can you update soon?