for It's Torture

1/6/2021 c1 Cassidy Winstead
On the top of the word what I just read about hermoine
Grenger it does make me feel sad and angry plus scared to
Because in my whole life I never liked mis breakout from my
Inspiration but in my father’s small world I remembered
Torture is always a huge sin that can make our life so scary
And unfair sometimes you do realize how amotenel I can feel
11/19/2020 c1 Guest
this was awesome i really enjoyed it
8/21/2020 c1 Guest
Aww. I love the reaction to Hermione's scar and when Bill says, "If okay constitutes as snogging, then yes." Lol I laughed so much at that part!
7/30/2020 c1 Guest
Wow amazing! Well done I loved it :)
6/13/2017 c1 melove167
I really liked this!
8/20/2016 c1 Hrumpy the dwarf

(Although I'd take out the word "simultaneously" when the family looks at Hermione's arm. They're not robots or sycronized swimmers.)

Love the rest of it!
7/3/2016 c1 Kat
I LOVE how Ron is tords Hermione. I knew he always had that inside him took an age but at less he showing this side of hime openly now and is much happier because of it. Hermione went throw something horrific. It is totally understandabull wen she had a dream about that horrible insadent and then was waking up by Andromeda who sadly just so happens to look like that evil sister of her's Bellatrix (that fail lowthig moster of a wich.)( think fully that is the only thing that Andromeda her sister) woke up screaming like she did. I gald that it was George that was the loudest on agreeing with Ron he never going to bee the same way he was when Fred was alive but with and his joke he is on his way to becom as close as he can to it. I love Molly I have no doubt that Hermione is indeed her favorite doughter in law. You know no one should beat against Genny when it comes to Hermione and Ron. She rich...well okay she not but she does have more then she did.
4/12/2015 c1 Guest
Fabulously Wittgenstein, your characterization is on point and you were very thoughtful of each person's perspective
9/9/2014 c1 11bestofwives
Awww! Is it okay that I cried?
7/28/2014 c1 mang0fruitblast
Ahhhh i loved this! So perfect with the Ron/hermione. Great work!:)
7/12/2014 c1 30Loufiction
Great story here :) Love that little chat between Hermione and Molly at the end :)
10/1/2013 c1 47Canon Archives
Never let go! :D :D :D
7/2/2013 c1 6nerdygirl1172
that was perfectly beautiful very well described I love it your a great writer
6/24/2013 c1 divergent.stars.at.hogwarts
This is amazing! I love how you really captured each character's personality. Beautifully done!
6/16/2013 c1 flightofthenest
I always love reading this story. It is absolutely brilliant. I think your writing's fantastic ! 3
18 Page 1 2 Next »