for What you see

7/20/2012 c1 ccase13
I so wish we would get a good ghost Jess scene telling Sam how much she still loves him and is proud of the fight he and Dean have put up for the world before the series ends.
7/1/2012 c1 525TheYmp
This gives me chills... I loved "when he hears the growl of a car engine he just stops moving and waits"

And that last line just breaks my heart...

Great work
6/28/2012 c1 56Jimelda
Love your take on Sam from Jess' eyes. For a character who didn't get much air time, you showed just how much she really understood him. Well done.

Cheers,
Jimelda
6/26/2012 c1 96mainegirlwrites
Okay, now you hit me up with a Jess drabble? You're on a roll, girl, I'll have to favorite this one, too! Best, Randee
6/26/2012 c1 965Dizzo
I've often thought that Jess must have been curious about Sam's past or his estrangement from his family. You've captured it perfectly here!

Nicely done x
6/25/2012 c1 36Sci F.I. Warper
Awww, poor Jess. It's one thing for her not to be able to follow, but what happened to her wasn't fair at all.
6/25/2012 c1 218MeAzrael
Really, your plan for this week was to make me cry, huh?

:-) Nah, I have a heart of iron, but still: loved this one and how Jess feels in so many ways that she has only borrowed some time with this man and that some day he'll be gone, even if he doesn't want to... These Winchesters! Better not to lose your heart on them.

xx Kate
6/24/2012 c1 8Sharlot
Aw, poor Jess. It sounds like the one thing she knew for sure about Sam Winchester...was how little she really knew of him! Sad! Lovely work, though, Puddin'!
6/24/2012 c1 365SupernaturallyEgocentric