for New Doors

11/2/2019 c3 Guest
Love it. I lost count how many times this.
4/1/2019 c1 17madmiko
I really like the set-up for this story. Itachi needs to marry and decides to hold a competition. Kagome is looking for a sparring partner. The misunderstanding was priceless! I did think you would draw it out longer before Kagome found out exactly what she won. LOL! I was surprised that Itachi immediately offered to go ahead and choose one of the others. Then I was surprised that Kagome offered to stay to get to know him better. I liked the bit where she helped with some of the plans for the party by suggesting a practical use for their fire jutsu. I also liked the idea of them getting to know each other with 20 Questions. I wish you had shown us some of that conversation. This is a great start and I am looking forward to the rest of the story!
2/20/2019 c1 15Coolfire30
Oh dear... I'm currently rereading this story once again and... Fuck... You what? I'm so happy I've come upon this story back then. The last paragraphs of this chapter just makes my heart ache for Itachi.
1/13/2019 c3 Adonisx
very cute!
7/10/2018 c1 Coolfire30
Rereading this again and I am fucking crying from all this slightly depressing vibes I'm getting from both Itachi and Kagome...but fuck of I'm not even more hooked.
7/10/2018 c3 Coolfire30
*cries from laughter* oh my gods! ! ! Their thoughts at the end were hilarious! Absolutely loved it. I'll definitely be rereading this again and again.
6/15/2018 c3 Akatsuki no Loki
I loved this, it was absolutely amazing!
12/28/2017 c3 Coolfire30
I AM SCREAMING. GOD. WOW. OKAY.
12/28/2017 c2 Coolfire30
I am WHEEZING I CAN'T BREATHE. THIS IS TOO GOOD. DANG
10/19/2017 c3 ChibiMonstar
OMG i love this story... I've read it like a 100 times && never realized i didn't leave a review... i know u said u had 'other plot bunnies calling' (Cute by the way) but that was a long time ago any chance of a continuance? Even if its just a tiny one?
12/13/2016 c3 Guest
loved it! A lot! Funny and hot and well written. Thank you
1/8/2016 c3 6miu.sakurai.73
jajaja eso si fue divertido! me gusto! gracias por tan divertida historia :D
11/21/2015 c3 natkyolee
Nice story
4/14/2015 c3 2Deadpool-girl
Loved the story, it was very funny and an enjoyable read
4/10/2015 c3 itkag fan