for Saturday Breakfast

5/28/2014 c1 BioHelixx
That's just so - them! I can so see each of their relationships fizzling out and then Jason and Casey gravitating towards each other - you just can't find the sort of trust they have around every corner. I almost wish you continued this, because I'm so jonesing for more JASEY, but the end is also just lovely in the way it leaves it to the reader's imagination what happens next, albeit with sweetly and confidently hopeful tone. *sighs in satisfaction* Will you ever write more JASEY? I hope so, because I think you totally got their voices spot on.
6/24/2013 c1 19AndurilofTolkien
11/25/2012 c1 28Wyndes
Fluffy, yes, but sweet and fun to read. Love that you have her cooking for him!
10/14/2012 c1 125thday
Loved Casey/Jason here, thanks for your great work since there aren't nearly enough fics about them on this site!
8/20/2012 c1 9Frek
I love these characters and this little fic. Thanks a ton for writing this.

The One and Only
Frek
7/21/2012 c1 18Tamnation
Aww! This is a very cute story. i really enjoyed it. :)
7/5/2012 c1 1delete
That is what happened to me. I recently found the show on Netflix while looking up Jeremy Renner. I really loved that nice little conversation between Jason and Casey. I looked at all the fanfictions and instantly this one caught my eye. :) Good job, I really loved it!
7/4/2012 c1 Guest
I also just found the show. Hated that it was canceled but it was easy to get a read on the characters in the ten episodes that were made. You did a great job nailing the characters. Keep writing.
7/1/2012 c1 TheseAreTheDaysWorthLiving
Loved it! Please, continue it! : )
6/28/2012 c1 107hellsbells101
lol fun and easy to read. I can admit to wanting to do the same for the same reason.
6/26/2012 c1 donjuanslover
Loved it! I desperately want to know what happens next and where they go from here, which for me any way means it was a good fic. I fell in love with the Unusuals in much the same way you did, can never have too much Jeremy Renner :)
6/25/2012 c1 27Speakfire
Really liked this story. It's comfortable, their relationship, but at the same time they're both testing the waters on going further. The first movie I ever saw Jeremy Renner in was SWAT, and while I recognize he is a great actor, I hate that that he tends to be a bad guy in movies-the only exception was 28 Weeks Later. I never knew this series The Unusuals existed until someone told me about it after I saw Avengers, and I'm glad I watched it. It made me go searching for some fanfics and yours is a good one! Just wish there were more like it! 33 total fics isnt nearly enough...