FanFiction.Net
for Bound

10/5/2018 c16 Ctrl55
little Yoshinooooooo is soooooooooooooooo cute
12/4/2017 c27 Guest
These are great. I would love to see more of these, especially from Chiaki's point of view.
9/10/2017 c1 Sky
cute
1/27/2016 c3 78Rah Hasha
Poor Chiaki, he should just have Tori teach him to cook, but I still don't think it would end well.
1/27/2016 c1 Rah Hasha
Hatori wasn't a rapist, Chiaki wasn't as dense, and Yuu was a good friend... Man I loved the manga much more. Why did they have to screw up the anime? Anyways loving this so far.
1/23/2016 c4 ingeborg.nordahl
1/17/2016 c1 ingeborg.nordahl
Like your beinning! So cute! 3
11/2/2015 c27 1pokepals
Wow, This is one if the best fanfictions I have ever read. I love this couple so much and I truly hope you add more onto this story. Thank you for writing this.
10/3/2015 c27 58ChemicallyEnhanced
Cute~
6/1/2015 c7 10Tigerlillyth
I'm just imagining a seven year old Tori and Chiaki and their cuteness is blowing my mind XD Thank you so much for uploading this, it is wonderful to see that other authors feel the same way about Hattori and Chiaki, because especially in the manga, but also in the anime, they are seriously underrated!
5/26/2015 c24 TheKruemel
Just read through a few chapters again and it feels like I'm learning more and more about these precious characters the more I read your stories. I really love how you let them and thus their relationship grow
5/4/2015 c7 4SilverShadow123
I always love reading their childhood *sighs dreamily* Ah, hatsukoi is a very beautiful thing ...

So ... Didn't Hatori say that he loved Yoshino for about 28 years? How would he know he practically loved the boy since he was a year old? So ... I was thinking that maybe you could write a chapter about baby Chiaki and Yoshiyuki spending play time, naps, etc. together and how it was very obvious to Hatori's mom the strong feelings her son had towards her friend's son ...

Or something like XD Just a suggestion, really. I'll understand if you don't have time to write.
4/21/2015 c26 SilverShadow123
Looking forward to anytime you feel like updating :D

I didn't realize Hatori raped Yoshino until I read the fanfics O_O I guess that's my fault since I watched the anime first and didn't understand the part when Hatori kissed him for the first time ... I thought Yoshino was dreaming when that happened ... And I can't find that manga chapter of when he did ... *sigh*
2/19/2015 c26 16Soulhearts
Ha, well, I've reached the end of this great series. It's been fun and I had an enjoyable time whilst reading. Hopefully you won't wait another whole year before updating again lol.

Until you do, I shall wait in eager anticipation!

Much Love,
Soulhearts
2/19/2015 c25 Soulhearts
Hmm… that was actually a rather thought provoking chapter for me. Hatori also rebelled against Chiaki's mother which I'd never imagined he would do.

Much Love,