for Jellicle Monologues

8/21/2012 c8 3Cocobutterrox
Thanks for the mention :)

Aww, Tumble is so sweet! I especially love his little "Happy Day" idea, only it's sad to think that he only believes there will be one Happy Day every year :(

_

O_O Aw man, that was all just a thought? That's heartbreaking! I absolutely love your writing style; it's so unique! I almost cried for Tumblebrutus :( I know you didn't put his parents' names in, which makes it even more of a mystery, but these are my guesses: Asparagus and Jellylorum, or maybe even Growltiger and Griddlebone XD haha.

This chapter is most definitely a YAY! :D haha.

I was thinking...What about a Coricopat? You don't have to do it, of course, especially because it might be a little redundant since you already have a Tantomile, but I was wondering what his side of the story was. Maybe he feels differently than Tantomile? Maybe he LIKES only hanging out with his sister? Or maybe he has a deep dark secret...*shrug* But it's totally up to you! Update soon :)
8/14/2012 c7 1Pink Schmetterling
I need to go back and review the other chapters, don't worry I will! But the fact that you did Tantomile was so intriguing I immediately had to review!
Wow, this makes me like Tanto so much more...I think you really got it, how nobody understands her and everyone think's she's so strange. Tanto's an enigma for sure, but there've got to be strong feelings behind that mask, and you captured that so well. Poor Tanto! That's so sad...and you did and amazing job. I can't believe she was considering suicide. And I liked the cynicism towards Coricopat's "love": "He says that he loves me, but a kin's word is always a biased one."
Very very nicely done. You're picking all the most intriguing cats! Hmm..some suggestions could be: Cassie, Coricopat, Pouncival...OMG please do Pouncie! That would be amazing! :D
8/13/2012 c2 1Theatrics-In-My-Blood
Love, love, love! She's one of my favorite cats, and how you portrayed her is exactly how I imagine her to be! Do Jemima soon please? xx
8/13/2012 c7 eld mcm
Poor Tantomile, I really want to give her a hug right now! *goes to the Junkyard gates* PLEASE LET ME IN LET ME IN LET ME IN! I'M TRYING TO AVOID A CAT'S SUICIDE!

As always, AWESOME! *echoes*
8/12/2012 c7 3Cocobutterrox
YAY for mentions :D :D :D Thanks!
Oh, um, for "but I fear he is getting board of me." do you mean "bored"? xD haha just thought I'd point that out ;)
I love this metaphor: "I am an insignificant speck of dirt, and they are ravishing mountains." LOVE IT!
...I feel like I should apologize to Tantomile now. I just feel like I do. That's how much this chapter has moved me :) Needless to say, this chapter is AMAZING! I really can't wait for more!
Plus...
I don't need your ice cream :/ I HAVE SOME AT HOME! HA! AND IT'S SAFFRON FLAVORED! Beat THAT!
*cough* sorry...Anyway, I look forward to more updates :D :D Update soon, please!
8/3/2012 c6 3Meow Miss K
Sorry I'm currently unable to log in because of a stupid error on my computer... But I have to say that I think this chapter was the sadest one of your chapters! Poor Electra... maybe her problem is the same with Etcetera's. Everyone is expecting her to be one thing. I feel so sad for her... Poor little kittens.

Sorry for not PMing you back. But I'm certainly glad that my reviews mean a lot to you. I'll keep reviewing to your story and please keep your eyes sharp! :D And thanks for your hard work.

Can I ask you to write a Macavity chapter next time? I want to see what do you think of him... the hidden paw. Well, actually I just love your every chapters! : )

Please update soon! I can't wait to read another chapter written by you!
8/3/2012 c6 eld mcm
Reading this while listening to "Where the sunbeams play" made me flood my room! HELP!... No, seriously, how do you do this!?

This definetly wins the "most emotional chapter" award for me! If you want some advice, try add some humor in the next chapter, just to lift the mood a little.

And again, GREEEEEEEEAT job!
8/2/2012 c6 3Cocobutterrox
Thanks for the mention ;)
Aw, I feel so bad for Electra! Her emotions and feelings are so real! You do a great job with that :)
This was so beautiful :) I even had chills in the end xD Your writing is very good! You have successfully made me pity Electra and despise Etcetera! :D
I really can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon, please!
7/31/2012 c5 eld mcm
Poor Etcetera, I know how hard is to change a reputation... I'm even reading a fic where she's trying to go on a diet and it's just...sad.
Again, really well done, I'm looking forward to your next chapter!
7/30/2012 c5 3Meow Miss K
To tell you the truth, I had no interest in Etcetera before I read this chapter. You know, I like older cats like Munkustrap and Demeter... : P But after reading her true story, fell in love with her! It makes me sad to see her like this... just like you described in this chapter, I thought of her as an 'Always bright character' or 'Little miss Tugger holic'. I'm surprised that she doesn't like how she looks on the other's eyes...

Hmm... yeah, Jemima certainly is popular among the Jellicles. But little Etcetera is cute too! What makes her think that she is not pretty? It makes me sad to see her on diet... : (
Where you used the word 'label' I was so heartbroken for her... and if you get a chance to meet her, please tell her that I love her to bits in just the way she is and tell her to be herself, not Jemima! :D

Please update soon! Did I tell you that this story is getting more and more exciting? I can't wait to read more! : ) Have a nice day!
7/30/2012 c5 3Cocobutterrox
Thanks for the mention! :D :D
I love how you make me see these characters in a different perspective! I wonder how the tribe would react if suddenly Etcy just was silent for a day xD That would be interesting...Well, you've definitely got me wondering! :D
I really can't wait for the next chapter! These chapters are so thought-provoking and humorous at the same time ;D No matter which character is next, I can't wait!
7/22/2012 c3 1Pink Schmetterling
Huh, this was really sad...for some reason I got the vibe that she was talking to Pouncival...don't know why...O.o maybe because he's kind of like the trouble-making kit and he might want to be a rebel like her. But I really don't know why that even popped into my mind...anyway.
I liked Grizabella's tough, worldly-wise narration. It seemed maybe a little human-ish to me...I don't know why. Maybe it could somehow be a little further adapted to be cat-like...but it's probably just me. And that wasn't even helpful. Sorry!
This story was really good, and I liked the moments of vulnerability. Great job!
7/22/2012 c2 Pink Schmetterling
Wow, that was really powerful! I never really thought of Bomba as thinking this way, but I really really like the idea of her acting like her own queen. I think I like this one even better than the Demmy one! Excellent!
7/22/2012 c1 Pink Schmetterling
Haha that was cute! Demmy was very sassy. I really love this idea. I especially love the opening and the ending. Very nice!
7/21/2012 c4 3Cocobutterrox
My favorite chapter so far :) Right next to that Demeter one :D Actually they are all fantastic, but this one was more serious and made me feel bad for Munkustrap. He's so protective of the tribe that he doesn't even give himself time to relax! My gosh I really love this chapter :) I can't stop reading it over and over again!
YOU SHOULD HAVE A MACAVITY :D And a Victoria! And an Etcetera! And a Plato! And I'm about to name every other cat :D OH and a Mungojerrie! Okay...you should do every character xD haha. WAIT DON'T FORGET ABOUT MISTOFFELEES!
Okay I'm done :) I can't wait for your next chapter!
41 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »