for Irukanii

4/4/2016 c5 Shadowstalker
Woot! I had found this story 2 years ago and had enjoyed readinf it. Now I'm reading it again and still enjoy it, please update when you can. I like prankster iruka!
2/10/2016 c5 loretta537
i miss this story, please update it soon
12/8/2015 c5 12Lighted Candle
aww... and it was going so well.
6/25/2015 c5 1thesmollbean
dear author that was an awful place to leave this story you could have gone so much further and even more awesome chapters and rewritten naruto as a whole
4/22/2015 c5 Shadowstalker
Yes! Please continue,this story sounds really good so far!
11/10/2013 c5 dhampire712
You know that actually wasn't a too bad spot for an ending leaves room for the imagination :)
6/2/2013 c5 24Moonstarslight
Darn! And it was getting good! But I understand, other stories invaded and called you away. (most likely anyway)
2/3/2013 c5 1777angeloflove
NOOO! THIS WAS GOING SO WELL! *cries*
2/1/2013 c5 2shadeeclipse66
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! But this was so interesting! Nooooooooo! WAAHH! I still loved it though!
10/28/2012 c5 kurokazeryuu
Now that was just disappointing. I got really into the story only to find out that you've discontinued it. Could you at least have the courtesy of putting up a discontinued notice on the summary section or marked it as complete. Sorry if I offended you, but this has occurred one to many times. To me it's a waste of my time to be reading a discontinued story and then find out it's actually been discontinue; I usually get even more ticked off when I'm actually interested in the story cause it's not going to continue and I won't find out how it actually was suppose to end.
9/28/2012 c5 3Tarume
I am sad to hear this :*( as this story is very good. Your writing and ideas are brilliant so I do hope you do not stop writing all together, even if this story never sees another chapter. Good luck to you, and thank you for telling us that this is the end. and to take your words "Thank you again, and may God bless you all wherever life may take you"

Tarume
9/28/2012 c5 2shadow visor
*got struck by lightning*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOO!

if I were writing stories then yeah I would definitely take it but I dont so... I'll be going to a dark corner and be moping for a bit...

May god bless you and help you in your path
8/25/2012 c4 shadow visor
real nice. i hop you update soon.
8/25/2012 c3 shadow visor
what in the world is he upto that made the poor ANBU freak? haha. Naruto is real sad and cute...
8/25/2012 c2 shadow visor
uwaaah. iruka is soooo sweeet! I liek this. so pls update soon
39 Page 1 .. Last Next »