for Redone

6/21/2019 c12 Beastgirl05
I seriously can't stop laughing at Zoro's bad sense of direction
3/22/2019 c7 Guest
Even in death luffy never changes
4/3/2017 c13 Narra
Aw, dammit.

At least warn us readers about this?
2/21/2017 c2 Guest
I like where this is going.
Very clever using Luffy need for adventure to work whit the bad guys that he would try to kick ther ass as luffy would say.
8/28/2016 c13 Guest
Well it was good while it lasted... Laters man.
8/31/2015 c12 Guest
Update soon
8/7/2015 c6 Guest
That's weird where's Yammy
8/7/2014 c12 Guest
It's really good, you should continue... Pleas I'm begging you
8/7/2014 c12 samlavie
A very wonderful story and I cant wait for more! Although the Vasto Lorde's don't have holes going through their body like other hollows because something about power being too strong or maybe finding the true self, i don't know. I might be wrong though. Anyways... keep up the great work!
3/29/2014 c10 lemony.club
Lots of OPiece characters

One question, Where da fuck is Gol D Roger? He should be in hallow realm or soul society, his spiritual energy would be bordering godly.
12/22/2013 c12 15Mugiwara N0 Luffy
this is a good story, although I have one gripe about it... the chapters are too short! They leave an emptiness at the end of each one XD but hey great job so far, cant wait for more
10/23/2013 c12 22AoiKishi
cool..
suuper.
waing for next chapter

i like ur stories
10/1/2013 c12 6BelovedPanda
Can't wait to see Ace and Luffy reunite!
9/22/2013 c12 Guest
remember the M3 should be uber powerful, since you have this after Luffy became the PK.

Luffy himself should be more powerful than the admirals, combine that to the fact he is now an arrancar and still has his abilities from his former self he should have no equal from Bleach verse.
9/19/2013 c12 4Zaralann