for This Tiring Mischief

7/10/2018 c6 39images-in-words
This is beautiful. It's always such a treat to read anything new from you. Thanks for sharing, and for always being a great source of inspiration.
4/6/2013 c5 6Reader458
Nicely done. Poor Santana though. :}

Good luck with the writing
Reader458
12/24/2012 c3 Guest
Lmaoooo!
9/7/2012 c4 LostInNaya'sEyes
Haha.. That was cool and cute.. Love it and cant wait for more... Good job, mate ;)
9/4/2012 c4 MysticFalls94
Brittany's last comment actually made me laugh out loud :D Keep it up. I can't wait for another update.
8/17/2012 c3 Guest
Made me chuckle. Well done chapter
8/7/2012 c3 Abnab
good job! it was cute and funny
8/7/2012 c3 LostInNaya'sEyes
That was cool... Good job, mate ;)
8/6/2012 c3 52elitemassacre6
I love these. awesomesauce.
8/6/2012 c2 lovebuffy1
I can't even put my finger on why I enjoy this universe so much, but I really do :-)
I have been a fan for long enough to know you update when you update, but I have my fingers crossed that this gets updates semi frequently :-)
8/6/2012 c2 ClawingAtTheSurface
Sneaky sneaky Quinn. Why am I not surprised she's the first to start figuring it out. So love the concept of this series of drabbles. Highly entertaining.
8/6/2012 c2 LaurenKnight13
Lol... I love these stories. So funny. But since I read the first one, I keep thinking Santana had this smile that adorably reminds me of a naught gremlin, but is just too cute. I still love her though!
8/6/2012 c2 LostInNaya'sEyes
That was cool.. Im really likin this fic.. Cant wait for more... Good job, mate ;)
6/28/2012 c1 ClawingAtTheSurface
Love the premise. However, I have to re-read certain lines (or read them slower) to make sure my short-attention-span-addled brain realizes what Santana is actually saying. Lol.
6/28/2012 c1 Guest
Yay! Im so glad you've extended this fic. And nicely done too. Glee club interactions have got to be hard to write with so many players but you make it seem effortless.
20 Page 1 2 Next »