for The Principle Traits of Water

3/4/2013 c1 80JackieStarSister
I like this! It's kind of like my drabble series "Unexpected Kinship", which features Katara healing Ozai after the ATLA finale. I like that you tried this kind of interaction between Korra and Tarrlok, and that its nature is open to interpretation. Nice job on this.
7/12/2012 c1 Hinodeh
This might have been the first Korrlok fic I have ever read, and it is still excellent in my eyes. Poignant, subtle and totally IC. I hope you will eventually write more for this ship. Totally loved your headcanon post on tumblr.
7/7/2012 c1 4Spiraet
I absolutely adore your style, not just in this story, but in every adore Atla and Lok one. I can say without overreacting this: You are my number one favourite author in not just Avatar fanfictions, but in every other fandom as well. Also, your arts are magnificent and your Tumblr splendid. I love you very much and admire you deeply. :) Cheers!

PS - Tarrlok/Korra is my weakness, as well as Aang/Toph is/was. WAAH, they are killing me softly.
7/1/2012 c1 14Golden-Heart the 2nd
Please turn this into a drabble series! :D I think that it would be a great idea and I believe there's a lot you could explore here with Tarrlok surviving and the impact it has on Korra.

I love how well-written this is, and you are right, Tarrlok does deserve a happy ending after all the crap he went through, and I would love to see where you go with this :) ;)

And I know how unlikely it is that he would have survived the boat explosion, but I agree with you, whatever. If the showrunners won't find a way for him to survive, us fans will and we'll give him the redemption arc he deserves. :)
6/28/2012 c1 Guest
That was so nice. I hated Tarrlok until I watched I found out about his past. I would love to see that her survived, but that does seem a little unlikely. But if he were to survive I would it would go like this. You did a brilliant job at portraying their characters. I wish it was longer :(
6/27/2012 c1 23Lalaith Yamainu
Intriguing. I was really sad when he died, and would love to see more interaction the way you write it!
6/27/2012 c1 Guest
He tried to get the first fish hook out with another fish hook!
6/27/2012 c1 2Drakyndra
Oh, this is lovely. I do hope you go on with more ficlets/drabbles in this series.

As much as I like the narrative finality of Tarrlok killing himself and his brother off, I'm totally down for fic exploring what happens if he actually lived. Plus seeing Korra & pals reactions to all that would be very interesting
6/27/2012 c1 319Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare
omg. ;w;

EVERYONE IS OUT TO MAKE ME CRY TODAY, I SWEAR. i am so full of LoK feels that it's insane.
6/27/2012 c1 Anon
Well I LOVED it. After Tarrlok pulled that stunt, he became my hero. Just... I just have mad respect for him now. And I really connected with your author's note at the end as well. It was deep. You're a great writer, nice style, perfect grammar. Zero complaints and a thousand praises.
6/27/2012 c1 Tell-Me-Tales
Katara should have been there to hear that line about the fishhooks.

A drabble series for this sounds interesting. There's quite a bit they could learn from each other, though perhaps not all of it would be good...

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service