for Somebody

5/11/2019 c22 midlifecrissis
Great chapter. Thanks for continuing this. It's so exciting and suspenseful. Can't wait for the next one!
7/22/2018 c21 Guest
Omg. Please update!
6/30/2018 c21 midlifecrissis
Always happy to see an update on this and I still love this story. I do have one question. Why didn't Jones tell Mr. Anderson that Blaine was in the hospital? The Andersons were supposedly out of the country and the hospital hasn't gotten in touch with them. Or maybe I forgot something and need to reread. I can't wait the next chapter. I need to know about Blaine's blindness and I'm so interested to see how the rest of this all turns out. Keep going please!
4/21/2018 c20 midlifecrissis
First, I'm very sorry for your loss. I am also sorry to take so long for a review. I am glad you are continuing this story.

Glad to see what's going on with Blaine this chapter - but oh no! - he is blind? I hope it is temporary, but at least he has woken up. He is in pretty bad shape. I'm sure he will be asking about Cooper soon - if he remembers what happened. I see another panic attack coming on. Beautiful scene at the end of this chapter. Still loving this crossover.
6/28/2017 c19 midlifecrissis
It's been a long time, but I was so happy to see an update on this story. I'm glad you haven't given up because its so good. I am always on the edge of my seat reading this. They need to find Neal soon. I hope that Jon stays knocked out until they can get to him. I'm hoping for a little more on Blaine too. Please keep going.
8/21/2016 c18 Guest
Please update. I need to know what happens!
7/27/2015 c18 midlifecrissis
This story is so suspenseful. I hope they find Neal/Coop soon. He has to get back and be with Blaine. So much angst and drama - I love it! Can't wait for the next update.
6/6/2015 c17 JenScott
Please tell me you're still writing! Need to know how this continues!
1/31/2015 c16 3ThePizzaManToughtMe
Oh god you left me hanging please update soon. this is really good.
11/2/2014 c15 6SaltyPancake
Omg it's been so long since I've checked the stories I've read, can't wait to see what happens next chapter, hopefully Neal is saved soon?
8/20/2014 c14 SaltyPancake
Eek w/ Mozzie involved in the plan it's gonna be great, can't wait lol
8/9/2014 c13 SaltyPancake
Omg :( I hope he's saved soon. Can't wait for 14
7/7/2014 c12 BloodRose Stark
OMG I'm so glad your still writing I cant wait to see what happens :)
6/7/2014 c11 4MarveyTibbsMcGarrettWilliams
PETER NEEDS TO FIND HIM. BLAINE NEEDS TO SURVIVE.
4/5/2014 c11 Guest
glad to see your still writing this cant wait to see what you have in store :)
43 Page 1 .. Last Next »