for Silver Leather

7/16/2012 c21 9Steph5756
I like how she just asks what's going on when her brother and his best friend show up. Lol. Great chapter. :)
7/16/2012 c21 9Silver Mirror
So I'm just having so much fun trying to review this chapter! Didn't realize that when I first reviewed I wasn't logged in so it's posted as "Guest" stupid website should let us be logged on forever long we want! But I'm pretty sure this isn't the first time i've done this since they've changed how one can review! Also, just noticed your almost at 100 reviews! That's so exciting!
7/16/2012 c21 1Waiting On A Knight
Okay, I would like to point out that you have like no self confidence. Seriously, this didn't suck, Ash. Every time you think it sucks, it's actually really good. 'Kay? Get that through your thick little head. You are an amazing writer. Got it? There's no need to think your stuff sucks, so just stop it. ;)

I loved how Nat was being stubborn and wouldn't let him leave alone. Again, I love their friendship. It's a really good friend relationship and I love how you portray it.

I loved the lady dropping her bag on his head! I can't tell you how many times that's happened to me on an airplane.

I also really liked how he didn't know which one his own bag was. He'd probably lose his head if it wasn't attached to him! lol.

Yay! Jane! :D

Again, it didn't suck. And I'm sure the next chapter will be really great, too. All right?
7/16/2012 c21 Guest
This could have been a one sentence chapter and I would have been happy! Also this chapter didn't suck, it might not have gone in the direction you wanted it to take but sometimes when you have a story like this and your writing every day I find it hard to take even one day away from it. I'm sure the next chapter will all but write itself!

So glad that Tasha didn't let him go off by himself! Not as worried now! lol Also, yay Jane! Glad to finally see her in the story!

Can't wait to read what happens next!
7/14/2012 c20 9Silver Mirror
What! Okay, I can totally see Clint taking off to keep Phil safe by killing the one who was hired to kill Phil but I'm shocked he left without saying a word to Phil! I hope he's leaving a message for him with Tony & Steve! Gah, awesome chapter!
7/14/2012 c19 Silver Mirror
Out all day so I don't have to wait to read the next chapter! This was a short but sweet chapter, but why do I have a feeling Clint is going to do something stupid? But yeah, still not a fan of Phil's mom. What's her deal? So yeah, her son the heir is in love with a hired killer but so what? lol Now onto the next chapter!
7/14/2012 c20 7Scarlet Cloud
Gah! Another cliffhanger. Well, sort of cliffhanger at least. Not the best, but not the worst. Poor Phil, though. He's going to be heartbroken soon. I am already dying to see where you take this!
7/14/2012 c20 W.O.A.K
Sorry, too lazy to sign in right now. . It's Waiting On A Knight here.

You're mean. You leave us with two cliffhangers in one day? How could you! D:

But it's all right because the Steve/Tony/Clint bonding was really cool.

I really liked your tired Tony. He was adorable and I feel like you were on the spot with that.

I love how two cops are willing to break the rules for their friend. It shows a lot of trust and faith in Clint.

I really enjoyed how Clint sort of alluded to loving Phil without outright saying it. And how Steve and Tony caught on and held hands in a silent attempt to say 'I love you' was adorable, too.

You just... overloaded me with feels this chapter.

You even showed how much Natasha trusts Clint and vice versa. Their relationship is one of my favorite between friends and so I love how you did that.

Phil scene definitely was short, but it's fine. I think you said what needed to be said and you did it in so little words, which I enjoyed. I'm glad you didn't try to drag that scene out.
7/14/2012 c19 9Steph5756
Ah! I knew I hated Peggy for a reason! No tears, don't fall. Darn it, you make me cry all the time!

Great chapter. :)
7/14/2012 c19 7Scarlet Cloud
Can't wait for tonight's chapter! This story is really interesting and I look forward to your updates.
7/14/2012 c19 Guest
uh oh! whats going on? I cant wait for the next chapter! Update soon.
7/14/2012 c19 1Waiting On A Knight
... What did Phil and *Peggy* talk about? I'm curious now. :/

I loved Clint's nerves. He was adorable. :D

Peggy's evil. EVIL I TELL YOU! Eeeeevvvviiiiillllll.

How can she re-arrest them? WHAT HAPPENED TO IMMUNITY? IT'S CALLED IMMUNITY FOR A REASON!

I wonder what he's going to talk about with Tasha. Why couldn't he have told Phil? Couldn't Phil have done something about it?

I hope the next chapter doesn't have a cliffhanger too bad. I can't wait for it!
7/13/2012 c18 Guest
good chapter. cant wait for more.
7/13/2012 c18 7Scarlet Cloud
Hi again. So, I loved this chapter. I think you did a great job with it. And that cliffhanger didn't really fail, by the way. I can't wait for tomorrow's Chapter(s). I'm looking forward to see what happens. (I love this story.)
7/13/2012 c18 1Waiting On A Knight
Haha! This chapter was A-FREAKIN'-MAZING! :D

I loved the whole first scene. My question, though, why would Clint have Spiderman sheets? I understand Tony having C.A. boxers and even Steve with Ironman boxers. (And Phil with C.A. everything.)

I loved this. I can't wait for tomorrow! Lookin' forward to those two chapters. :)

I'm saddened that we might not get a chapter on Sunday, but I understand. Besides, you've more than made it up to us.

I hope you have fun on your vacation! :D
129 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »