for Silver Leather

7/13/2012 c18 9Steph5756
Another great chapter, three really. I didn't get a chance to get to a computor to read them until now. Great job. I hope Phil's mom becomes used to and happy with the idea of Phil and Clint. :)
7/13/2012 c18 9Silver Mirror
Much love for this chapter! Really hope Phil's mom can start warming up to Clint soon!

Enjoy your vacation!
7/12/2012 c17 7Scarlet Cloud
:) I enjoyed that. I, too, have never moved, but I think if I did it would be similar to this. Good job. :D
7/12/2012 c17 1Waiting On A Knight
I love you. I just... love you. (By the way, I'm so holding you to those vegan cookies. :P)

This chapter was just as amazing as the last. I love how you write the domestic-y stuff. :D

You've never moved? Lucky duck. I hate moving.

Anyway, I loved this. :) Except for Peggy. She's being mean. (I so told you this was going to happen.)

Budapest. One-shot. Write it! :D
7/12/2012 c17 9Silver Mirror
Yay! Two chapters in one day! Your awesome!

I hope Phil doesn't take what his mom says to heart he shouldn't doubt of Clint's love or if he can love.

Moving is a nightmare! I've done it quite a few times and actually moved three times in the last three years, the place in the middle was a three story apartment building with only stairs. Not fun, so yeah you did a good job writing that scene, and yeah most ppl wonder how they managed to get so much stuff in a small space.

I'm all for a one-shot on Budapest!

So yeah, awesome chapter and I can't wait to read more!
7/12/2012 c16 7Scarlet Cloud
I enjoyed this. It was cute and I think you did well with the laid back aspect of it all. I really enjoyed them trying to give Clint his pill. :)
7/12/2012 c16 Guest
good chapter. can't wait for the next update!
7/12/2012 c16 1Waiting On A Knight
You'd darn well better update again today now that you've done got my hopes up! ;D

haha. ;D I loved the surprise party! I so wasn't expecting that. Not at all.

(Loved the line about white out.)

I also loved how Loki was jealous of Phil's 'I'm awesome and can convince Clint to take his pills' technique.

And Clint being all childish and trying to convince them he's an adult? Yeah. *He's* a smart one. (;

I loved the laid back aspect of this chapter! You wrote it well and I'm looking forward to chapter 17. (Which, again, had darn well better be up today.)
7/12/2012 c16 16donnabella2k7
Lol! Oh Phil you! I all half expected Phil to put the pills in his mouth and then kiss Clint making him take the pills. XD
7/12/2012 c15 donnabella2k7
D'aawww! :'D that's soo cute! I really love these two!
7/12/2012 c14 donnabella2k7
Yay! Clinton lives once more! XD
7/12/2012 c13 donnabella2k7
D': poor Clint!
7/12/2012 c16 9Silver Mirror
Love! That's what I think of this chapter! Just love it! I really enjoyed the "It's a good thing I have white out then, isn't it?" I'm still giggling over that one! It's always good to have some light chapters in with the dark, helps to keep things balanced. Still keeping my fingers crossed for another chapter today!
7/11/2012 c15 Silver Mirror
You know, I don't know how I forgot about Clint being stabbed but somehow I did and now it's driving me crazy that we don't know who did it! Of course now there is the shooter as well! Both of these ppl are still out there! So love the Clint & Phil reunion! Now onto how you ended this chapter! Gah! No words! Just awesome! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
7/11/2012 c15 9Steph5756
I can bear the coma stuff. Keep up the wonderful work. I really love this story. One of my favorite Clint/Phil stories... Do you know any couple names for them? Cause I can usually make them up... but I can't think of any good ones! So frustrating. :)
129 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »