for Silver Leather

7/11/2012 c15 7Scarlet Cloud
I liked it. It's definitely a good enough cliffhanger. (What's wrong with poor Clint? :'( Is he alright?)
I can't wait for the next chapter! And It's interesting enough, although I'm sure you'll find some way to make it even more interesting when this is all over. Update soon!
7/11/2012 c15 Guest
love the background you included here. the doctor trying to fill out clints records made me laugh. i enjoyed it. cant wait for next update!
7/11/2012 c15 1Waiting On A Knight
All right... Let's get this review started, shall we?

I loved Clint's defiance. He was all 'I don't care if it kills me, I'm gonna put up a fight.' Just because he's stubborn. I can so see him doing that.

I also loved Tony's 'I told you so' line. I cracked up real good there.

Phil, to me, seemed kind of OOC in this chapter, but I don't care because it was so flipping cute! Besides, love will make anyone OOC. xD

What's wrong with Clint NOW? You really should stop torturing him. . Except, y'know, that would make it less interesting. :P

I love you for making this chapter long! I. LOVE. YOU! And I will bear with you no matter what, all right? I'll be here. I promise. Update soon, Ash! I'll be waiting. :)
7/10/2012 c14 Waiting On A Knight
. (Could go on forever.)

Clint's awake! I can't wait to see everyone's reactions. I can practically see Tony opening the champagne now. xD Except that Clint is only 19. But that's just a technicality, right?

I love how Phil was worrying and Clint was determined to wake up. (I agree with Scarlet Cloud, though, in that Clint's face-plant is awesome. :D )

It wasn't boring; and it was one of the most realistic coma stories I've come across. Not saying that it IS realistic, just better than most, imho. Keep it up!
7/10/2012 c14 9Silver Mirror
Yay he's awake! I didn't find this chapter boring at all, it was actually the only interesting part of my work day! Can't wait for everyone to find out he's awake!
7/10/2012 c14 Guest
it wasn't boring. not really. it was actually interesting to see the progression of him trying to move again. i like it. update soon!
7/10/2012 c14 7Scarlet Cloud
1. I love the irony of this chapter. Everyone's talking about Clint needing to wake up: meanwhile he's waking up. (Amazing.)
2. I didn't think it was that unrealistic. maybe a little bit, but that isn't anything abnormal in a fictional story and, in my opinion, should be expected. I enjoyed it, though. I think you did a good job on this.
3. My favorite line, since I enjoy including them, was "Whatever happened to the damn morphine?" I couldn't not smile, it was absolutely amazing.
Lastly, Is he okay? :O Oh my gosh... Clint should've known better than to start moving around already! Although I will admit, I enjoyed his face-plant.
I can't wait for the next chapter.
7/10/2012 c14 9Steph5756
It was a little bit unrealistic, but that's ok. I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
7/9/2012 c13 Guest
As soon as read that you did research in regards to people in comas I knew this chapter was going to be in Clint's point of view and it's a good chapter! With comas I think it all depends on the person and really how deep the coma is. But having Clint being able to hear is awesome! Can't wait to find out what happens next!
7/9/2012 c13 1Waiting On A Knight
Ashie, you're so cruel! How can you leave Clint like that? He's waking up soon, right? You should make him wake up soon.

I'm glad you mentioned Jane and her feelings, too! It seemed like a good thing for Nat to add, because she would probably be the one to have to call his family.

I loved how Tony was enjoying himself. I bet he was thinking something along the lines of 'But we just got here, Steve! Do we really have to go?' But it's his job. He has a responsibility to everyone.

I loved Loki/Bruce's bickering. Haha, so adorable.

Update soon, Ash! I need this story to breathe! xD (That might be an exxaggeration, but I don't care.)
7/9/2012 c13 7Scarlet Cloud
Aw. D': Poor Clint. This was really good. I enjoyed it a lot. I liked how everyone went to visit him and how we got to see how everyone was dealing with it. I could just picture Natasha breaking down on him. It was so sweet and sad and adorable, I think *I* might cry, too. Good job.
7/9/2012 c13 9Steph5756
Hah, the feels! The FEELS! So sad... I'll give my speech to Clint, please pass it on to him for me. Here it goes: Clint... I know you have no idea who I am, but I know so much about you. You know, I think you really need to wake up. For Phil. He needs you as much as I need to see the two of you together, more than that. So much more than that. Truth is, we love you, Clint. We all love you and want to see your blue eyes aware of what is happening. We need you, Clint. :)
7/9/2012 c13 Ihackedmyself
I'm LOVING this story so far! It's really good and I enjoy reading it from Clint's POV. Keep up the hard work!
7/9/2012 c12 13BradenIsMyMonkey
Ah man, I go away for five days and I return to see this story update so many times! I got so happy until I read them! Poor Clint! I hope he gets out of the coma soon! And don't blame yourself Phil! *sadface* I can't wait for the next chapter!
7/9/2012 c12 Guest
I love your reasoning about the silver leather thing. Very nice. I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
129 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »