for Silver Leather

7/8/2012 c12 16donnabella2k7
D': wake up Clint!
7/8/2012 c12 guest
we're here! we're just hiding. in the shadows. that you claim to be your friends. we haven't abandoned you! keep writing on!
7/8/2012 c12 7Scarlet Cloud
I enjoyed reading this chapter! I loved the "When I met him he was on the ground in an alley with his hands cuffed behind his back." line. It was totally epic.
IS Clint waking up? Looking forward to the next update.
7/8/2012 c12 9Silver Mirror
Yay! I'm glad you did another chapter from Phil's point of view! But come on Clint! You gotta wake up! btw, totally have this image of Jeremy Renner as a cowboy in my head, love it!
7/7/2012 c11 7Scarlet Cloud
Alright... So, I'm not normally a fan of AUs. Although I will admit I have been reading more of them recently.
After this one stared at me in the face too long, I caved. And let me say; it was well worth it. I really enjoyed reading this and I'm actually really looking forward to your next update. I really like this couple and I'm enjoying how they're being portrayed.
I'd really like to see where this goes, so update soon. And great job, by the way.
7/7/2012 c11 1Waiting On A Knight
Sorry I didn't review last chapter. I was too busy crying, I think.

Natasha's Bruce's lawyer, too? That's cool. But now I'm curious how she would've handled the whole Harlem event. xD

I love how you made Phil act all jealous even though there was no reason for him to be. :P

Still on last chapter's cliffhanger! Grrr. You're mean.

PS. I feel like, when this is over, you should do background stories for this universe. You know, how Tony and Steve met, how Nat and Bruce met, maybe get more background on Thor, Loki, Phil, and Clint? I realize that'd be a lot of work and writing and time, but I think it would make for an awesome series. Or, you know, you could just make a sequel or something. I just love your writing I don't want this to ever be done. T.T
7/7/2012 c11 16donnabella2k7
He will live! I have spoken! (Quote from Family Guy XD)
7/7/2012 c11 9Steph5756
Nice. About Nat knowing Bruce, I mean. The rest isn't very nice. Yet, still another good chapter. Please update soon. :)
7/7/2012 c11 9Silver Mirror
Totally loved seeing this part in Phil's perspective! Also love the update even though were still hanging off the edge of the cliff from the last chapter! So I was just wondering if we were going to see Clint's sister at all, it's Jane right? It would be nice to see someone from his family! Also, I just wanted to say your doing an awesome job with writing these characters in AU verse!
7/6/2012 c10 16donnabella2k7
O_O...oh nooooo! Cardiac arrest? Someone call in Team House! He must live!
7/6/2012 c10 9Steph5756
I'm close to tears. I hope Clint's okay! Please make Clint be okay! God, here comes he crying. Great job, and PLEASE update soon! :)
7/6/2012 c10 9Silver Mirror
I was 99.9% sure that it was Clint who got shot but didn't say anything in case I was wrong, but totally glad I was right as I love seeing my fav characters go through these kinda things, I'm sure there is a support group for this lol But totally awesome chapter! Just loved how you ended this with another cliffhanger wondering if he's going to make it or not (even though we know he will as that is the only option!) but then the question is will he wake up or who knows end up stuck in coma! But poor Clint and poor Phil! Gah! So can't wait to see what happens next! Until the next update!
7/5/2012 c9 Guest
good chapter. whyd you shoot phil tho? poor phil. update soon
7/5/2012 c9 Silver Mirror
Back to being evil again I see! Well I like it! I'm going to go crazy waiting for the next chapter! Oh, I forgot to mention how awesome this chapter was! And also, I'm totally one of those ppl who reads everything including the authors notes.
7/5/2012 c9 16donnabella2k7
...-_-... dafaq...just dafaq...XD Jk. I love it. I just hope u don't kill Phil. Which I know u wont. ;D I can see Clint's gonna drowining in guilt and angst in upcoming chapters due to this whole thing. I'm pretty sure ur gonna have a ball writing that. There's just something about torturing characters in stories that makes me both wanna read and write. XD
129 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »