for Silver Leather

7/5/2012 c9 1Waiting On A Knight
Uh. First off: why the hell did I not get an email saying you updated? I have been following this story since the beginning and I don't get an email for this chapter? WHY. THE HELL. NOT?

Also, I like the cover picture. Of course, I like Jeremy Renner, but I like the picture. Although I will admit, I can't read what it says in the bottom right corner. But it looks kind of like those photos you see in books by the 'about the author' sections. It just... Has words on it. I mean, I still don't understand teh significance of 'silver leather,' but I'm sure you'll explain that to us later.

Anyway... I loved how Clint was counting it down in his head. It was sweet. :3 I also loved how it really didn't take long for him to calm Phil down. It speaks a lot to their relationship.

Um... DID YOU SHOOT PHIL? How could you shoot Phil, huh? Isn't that why Clint was there? To make sure Phil DIDN'T get shot? Come on!

You slept through the morning? ... Yeah, that sounds like you. By the way, I AM mad at you for this ending. I was so NOT expecting Phil to GET SHOT. *pouts*

I hate to break it to you, but a lot people probably don't read author's notes at all.

YOU'D DAMN WELL BETTER HEAL PHIL UP SOON!
7/4/2012 c8 9Silver Mirror
OMG! This chapter makes up for the evil ending of the last one! Enjoying this story? I'm loving it! I kid you not the best part of my day is getting the email that you updated and then trying to read the new chapter on my phone while I'm suppose to be working. lol So as always, can't wait to read the next chapter!
7/4/2012 c8 1Waiting On A Knight
:DDDD Don't be sorry! That was so cute. :3 I'm, like, overloaded with feels right now! :D ... Give me a moment to collect myself.

...

All right. I'm back. That was just *SO* amazing. :') I... I'm speechless. You, Ash, have made *me* speechless. Congratulations.

Wait a minute. . ... Are you just doing this because there's about to be something that's going to make us mad? Tell the truth, Ash. :/

Anyway... I just... Still don't know what to say. :/ In simple words: It was amazing. And I love you.
7/4/2012 c8 16donnabella2k7
Well, good news is that u didn't kill me.
Better news is that me love u long time for this chapter.
I knew u wouldn't disappoint! XD this chapter gave me the giggles and a little butterflies in the stomach. ;D pretty sure the next one will be as awesome if no better than this one. :D
7/4/2012 c8 9Steph5756
Um, I'd think Thor might have a problem with Clint in Phil's room at night... not to mention everyone else in the building. But, whatever. I still loved it! And, just so you know, I'll be happy to stick with this story till the end, no matter when it comes. :)
7/3/2012 c7 Guest
Oooh I love this fic! This story is sooo interesting! *.*
I can't wait next chapter!
7/3/2012 c7 1Waiting On A Knight
Ashie... D: This is almost as bad as stabbing him! Why must you taunt us so? I mean, considering it's filed under suspense, we should expect things like this, but... *Why?* You're so cruel... *cries*

Honestly, though, I love it and I love you, Ashie. You're amazing. :3 and you need to update this. Like... ASAP. Or else I'll go crazy.

I love how Clint was all confused and admitted that they might be screwed. I couldn't stop laughing. *blushes*

Even *longer?* I love you! I'd love for this to be really long and I *will* stick with you. Even through the horrible, horrible suspense. Because I clicked on it, fell in love with it, and secretly enjoy you cutting chapters off so that I'm dying to read the next one. That's what good authors do. :P (That's a compliment... See?)

You're amazing with words, although you could have edited this chapter... just once more. It wouldn't have hurt, but hey. I'm not complaining.

(Yes, I'm still typing. I know I write really long reviews, don't be angry with me! And stop yelling at me in your head, Ashie. It isn't nice.)

Anyway... The chapter title? hilarious. It influenced some laughter, too. Don't take that the wrong way! It's a good thing. I enjoyed it. I already liked this chapter after only reading the title, so kudos!

... I'm sorry! This chapter was just so cute! and oh my god I could die. ._. Hurry it up with chapter 8, Ashie!
7/3/2012 c7 9Silver Mirror
First off, your so evil to leave this chapter off where you did! Second, very awesome to hear that this story isn't close to be over!
7/3/2012 c7 16donnabella2k7
I super love u right now! I love this chapter! But u just killed me a little with the cliffhanger. XD
Long updates, very good!
7/2/2012 c6 9Steph5756
This is a pretty good story. I just started reading it, debating it for days. I'm glad I am reading it. :)
7/2/2012 c6 Guest
Hahaha! Stark Tower with less Stark. That's a good one! I like that. Also, thanks for the great read.
7/2/2012 c6 16donnabella2k7