for Silver Leather

7/2/2012 c6 1Waiting On A Knight
Haha! Ashie, I love it! :D Loved Clint's begging. He was all 'no, wait, let me talk' and then Phil told him to and he was all 'uh... what do I say?' Haha! LOVED it. :D You're doing a great job with this!

I love how Phil's all chill about it and everyone else is like 'put 'em in handcuffs!' because Phil's just calmly like 'come on guys, let him speak.' - EPIC! PHIL

Who's the new shooter gonna be? You've gotta tell us, Ashie! You can't hide it forever.

Also, I just want to point out... I love Loki. He's hilarious! Best. Bad guy. Ever. :D

Keep up the amazingness, Ash!
7/2/2012 c6 Guest
Oh my gosh! So much love for this chapter! I screamed 'finally' when I read your note and thankfully only woke up my cat. Love how Phil let's Clint speak and he doesn't really know what to say! Can't wait to read what happens next!
7/2/2012 c6 Guest
Hurray! They finally met. I can't wait to find out who was hired to kill Phil after Clint.
7/1/2012 c5 9Silver Mirror
What just happened! Totally did not see that coming! I must say, really love how fast you update this story regardless of chapter size but I do love the longer chapters!
7/1/2012 c5 Guest
looooooove it. update soon
7/1/2012 c5 Guest
i sense phil starting to like clint already :) haha

loved the "don't be an idiot" - "i think it's too late for that" exchange. really cute

uh... not lazy enough to get caught twice? he just stabbed you you idiot!

ugh! cannot WAIT for tomorrows chapter hurry it up!
7/1/2012 c5 1Waiting On A Knight
Uh... WHAT THE HECK, ASHIIIIE? How could you do that to poor Clint! :o You're gonna make me cry. :( He's gonna get better in time to save Phil, right? ... RIGHT? ... :'( Why, Ashie?

Anyway... Despite your little 'stunt,' as I shall refer to it, LOVE the chapter AND the story! You write so beautifully. ;D And NICE on the suspense scale, by the way.
6/30/2012 c4 9Silver Mirror
The fork bit was awesome! This is getting so good! What's going to happen now that Clint is free? When will he & Phil come face to face? Can't wait to find out!
6/30/2012 c4 13BradenIsMyMonkey
Haha, Tony. Good job there buddy, poking criminals with forks and not thinking about what might happen. I am looking forward to the next update.
6/30/2012 c4 16donnabella2k7
Can Tony and Bruce ever meet without Tony poking Bruce? I guess not! XD uh oh! Philip is in trouble! I believe Stockholm syndrome is inevitable. ;D
6/30/2012 c3 Guest
Continue! Please :))))
6/29/2012 c3 9Silver Mirror
Totally agree that a short chapter is better then none! Enjoyed this chapter as well! Loved how you brought in Natasha!
6/29/2012 c3 1Waiting On A Knight
Awww. :D I enjoyed this. I really like Clint's and Nat's relationship. I believe it was portrayed well here. Also, oh my god, Jane and Darcy! I so wasn't expecting that. At all. Really, it was a nice surprise.
And Peggy being supportive is awesome! Then again, she is supportive of Tony and Steve, so I don't see why she wouldn't support her own son. My question is will she continue to be supportive when she finds out he likes Clint?
Great job with the story so far! Can't wait to see where it goes!
6/29/2012 c3 16donnabella2k7
At least Ms. Peggy is supportive. :D
6/29/2012 c2 Guest
this is a really good story
129 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »