for Abby's New Assistant

8/21/2018 c1 68RobinLady-in-Waiting
As cool as a bottle as Valium, that's a great line.
4/25/2016 c1 1serenityselena
another unique member for team Gibbs :)
7/30/2014 c1 1LostPeace
Yeeeeeaaaaaaah! Please make this into a full length fic.
8/19/2013 c1 1extracutegurl9
I don't know enough about Fred/Illyria to know, but you kind messed up the NCIS team's characterization. It makes me deeply, deeply sad that you would write a crossover while only knowing the surface of these characters.
Gibbs see's Abby like his daughter. You know, like the one that died? You wrote their relationship as though Abby were just another replaceable worker bee.
Ziva is trained Mossad agent. If any one should have noticed something odd, it would be her. Though they would be kindred spirits...
Tony is kinda like Gibb's protege, so the line about "the people who matter" liking Fred is gross misunderstanding of the team dynamic.
And the way the whole "let's protect Abby but not so Illyria can save the day" thing was poorly handled. Why would Fred's house be harder to find than Abby's? Clearly this stalker knows where and with whom she works, and he probably followed them to Fred's house. McGee could probably spot a tail and call for back up or something. Also, Gibbs is more likely to post Ziva with Abby. Because she's a highly trained, almost assassin and thus better at handling the kind of threat posed by a stalker/murderer.
Like the idea, not happy with the execution. Keep writing, get better.
5/10/2013 c1 Thorn
Love it *squee*
4/30/2013 c1 JEREMY
This is the equivalent of Thor joining the Avengers.

GREAT STORY.

THANK YOU.
4/5/2013 c1 ROSE
Wonderful story and good attention to detail. Could you please write a sequel to this one? I'm dying to know what happens now that Illyria's out in the open and she has attached herself to Gibbs... what a combination. ;)
1/26/2013 c1 2SlayerBunny
Loved it! There are definitely not enough stories like this around. I hope you consider doing another or carrying this one on as I would love to read it. :)
10/12/2012 c1 2aveave
Great story. I hope you will write a sequel.
7/4/2012 c1 Guest
This was really great
7/2/2012 c1 40deathgeonous
Hehe, fun fic. I actually would love to see it continued, but a one shot is fine too. Wel, thanks for writing this, bye for now.
7/2/2012 c1 69KyliaQuilor