for Seven Brides for Seven Bunnies

4/7/2020 c1 Brithund
Just so you know:
The Tiny Toons story arc in calendar terms is:
Perfect Poise (A Perfecto story, mostly)
Spring Fever (The Toons' last terms before graduating)
Loonquest (Graduation and after)(
& Brides for 7 Bunnies
Home To Roost
Passing The Totch
There's No drama like Noh Drama! (In progress.)

Hope you like them!
4/6/2020 c1 Anvil-kun
Was not expecting to read a chapter of a Tiny Toons fanfic tonight. Was not expecting to find it written so well either.

I liked Mary questioning of Babs on the specifics of how her transformations work, particularly with any items or objects that spawn as part of it. Mary never gets too much mileage so it was nice to see her, and see her curious about things, being a reporter and all. I Also liked that you remembered that Babs' eyes are really brown. It's a detail I'm not sure many would keep in mind.

Plucky's not too used to all this responsibility. I have a feeling it'll get worse before it gets better. Imagining what life would be like post-Looniversity is always strange, because so much of the show is tied to the cast being junior Looney Tunes, being students. Still, I think you did a good job portraying what things might be like.

The first chapter was nice, I liked it.
6/25/2018 c7 75CanzetYote
I have some questions about this scene:

"She had seen the mallard in many moods, but never with tears streaming down his beak."

1. When Plucky cried, did his tears specifically stream down:
A: The bridge of his beak and off the tip as he hung his head
or
B: The side of his beak diagonally and off his lower jaw and chin

2. Exactly how would Plucky react and what would he say to me if I hugged him, rubbed his back and licked those tears streaming down his beak with my tongue during the scene where he cried before he could wipe them? Because every time I read that, I fantasize licking every last tear from Plucky's beak.

3. Dumb question but on a scale from 1 to 10 with 10 being the saltiest, how salty would Plucky's tears taste on my tongue if I licked them directly from his beak?

4. On a scale from 1 to 10 with 1 being freezing cold and 10 being scalding hot, how warm were those tears streaming down Plucky's beak?

I know these questions sound weird but please please PLEASE reply back!
4/1/2017 c1 19Brithund
Hello, Karl Helm!
Your "reviews" are interesting. But what do they have to do with the actual story? You have ideas, yes - why not write those stories you mention, and the rest of us can review those? I promise to only comment on what you actually wrote, not some off-the-wall tangent of my own.

Looking forwards to seeing your stories;

Brithund
3/31/2017 c2 Karl Helm
Plucky was an aviation electronics technician(radar operator) in the Marine Corps. He met Shirley The Loon again months after his discharge and married her a year later. Plucky details cars at a dealership and Shirley is a stay-at-home accountant. She travels around with Babs who is also a stay-at-home mom. Buster and Babs got married when Plucky was still in the Marines. Buster buys and sells off of ebay.
3/31/2017 c1 Karl Helm
A good job for Plucky would be a lot manager/make ready supervisor at a car dealership that sells new and used domestic and foreign cars. He cleans them inside and out and details them. He works Monday through Friday 9-7 and on Saturday 9-6. He's off on Sunday. He has 7 weeks of paid vacation time every year. His two teenage sons help him in the detail shop during the summer or holidays.
3/30/2017 c1 Guest
Shirley is somewhat nicer than Margot. Here's a story. A while after Plucky was thrust into Marines by a judge and his father, Plucky met Margot's cousin. They had 2 kids but when Plucky was back at the the old base, just a few months before he was discharged, his first wife left him for somebody else. A while after he was discharged, he met Shirley The Loon whom he hadn't seen in years. Shirley also met his 2 kids who started school. Shirley just divorced Fowlmouth. A year after they met again, they got married and had 3 kids of their own. Plucky and Shirley live in an old renovated firehouse that was built in the late 1800's and abandoned in the mid 1970's. It's 2 stories high and includes a garage.
1/25/2016 c1 Karl helm
Here's an idea for the the future Tiny Toons. Plucky met Margo Mallard's cousin Darlene Gayle Mallard at a bar when Plucky was still in the Marines. He was transferred back to the states. Gayle has completed college and was going to be a pharmacist. Plucky and Gayle married shortly after his discharge and had 3 kids the following year. Plucky also got a job delivering soft drinks to stores. He works 6am to 3pm or 3pm to 11pm. Gayle works at a pharmacy from 10am to 7pm. They both have weekends off. Sometimes Plucky's parents pick the kids up from school or they go to their maternal grandparents house around the corner. Plucky and Gayle live in a plaza style 3 bedroom apartment. They live on the 2nd of 3 stories. The apartment complex has an Olympic sized pool too.
12/31/2015 c1 Karl Helm
If Acme Acres is in California, you could still go swimming and surfing on the beach. In the Vacation adventure, the beach wasn't far from Acme Acres. Why did the gang have to travel to Florida on the Spring Break special when there's still plenty of sunshine and warmth in California even in March? Just curious.
12/30/2015 c14 Karl Helm
Margo with a hunting bow?! Cool! I'd like to see Margo as Leela of the Sevateem from Doctor Who (Tom Baker).
12/30/2015 c12 Karl Helm
Plucky is married to Darlene Gayle Mallard, Margo Mallard's cousin. Plucky was stationed in California when he met Gayle at a seafood restaurant. They got married 1 1/2 years later. They had kids not long after Plucky was discharged from the Marine Corps.
12/30/2015 c11 Karl Helm
Plucky is more of an alternative rock listener. He also likes glam metal, hair metal, country, a little bit of soul and R&B. He even likes progressive rock and neo-progressive rock. But modern country and alternative are his mainstay.
12/30/2015 c10 Karl Helm
Plucky Duck And Margo Mallard bonding together and surviving like Robert Earthworm. (Know him?)
12/30/2015 c9 Karl Helm
If Shirley hadn't put Plucky on a diet he'd probably become a diabetic. The process has already begun. He's eaten foods diabetics should avoid.
12/30/2015 c8 Karl Helm
If Wile E. Coyote had a speaking role, so should Calamity. Calamity should a bit like (Furrball) from Duck Trek.
52 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »