for Freedom Costs

1/16/2021 c20 23thegoldensnitch102
Wonderful story :) Really great characters. Loved their time with the travellers!
2/27/2016 c20 zenith88
What an awesome story. I just couldn't stop reading since i started reading this earlyer today.
9/29/2015 c20 Antha1
I guess it's a matter of perspective. Who needs chains when the sea walls you in on all sides?

Does this mean that Airril is going to be king? Or is Merida leaving the kingdom and one of the triplets becomes king? I don't think the other clans would be happy with either arrangement. It seems that clan Macara came, made a mess of everything, and then left it for everyone else to clean up.
9/18/2015 c1 2aearwen95
Really great story I love it!
9/17/2015 c3 Antha1
I don't understand the Macara clan's position here. They're insisting that their son marry someone of whom they disapprove? Do they hate him?

How would they find out about what happened in the first place? I'm pretty sure it wasn't the evening news! Also Scotland isn't a country yet, so how could they be it's laughingstock? Because again, how would anyone find out? There is no radio, TV, or even newspapers. They're rumored to have a rebellious teenager? Shocking!
2/10/2015 c20 13SharKohen
Adrenaline pumping story, with some interesting romance and a snarky OC - good job on this story, and definitely worth the read. Merida needs a tough-ish someone who can keep her grounded, and still argues with her.
8/8/2013 c19 ImOfficiallyAwesome
IM BEGGING YOU... MAKE THE SEQUEL!
8/8/2013 c3 ImOfficiallyAwesome
so far so good
7/6/2013 c1 14Xiah-sensei
This is amazing! I'm looking forward to the sequel!
7/5/2013 c20 17KacchakoFest
Yay! I loved how it wasn't like "they lived happily ever after" (even though I am not against that sort of story) but it promises more...
I simply NEED those one-shots! I'll put an alert to the story then, if you say you'll post here when they're ready.
It's been amazing reading the ONLY DECENT FANFICTION OF BRAVE THAT INCLUDES MERIDA AND ROMANCE. I know because I looked for it. You're amazing, keep that in mind.
Peace!
-LuMezenga
7/5/2013 c19 KacchakoFest
His sister, guys! How come he hasn't looked for her?
7/5/2013 c18 KacchakoFest
Yay! Everything is sorted, Merida now will marry, and Airril couldn't be happier! Right?
Unless you chop her foot off. I won't be so happy THEN.
7/5/2013 c17 KacchakoFest
WHICH IDEA MERIDA? CARE TO EXPLAIN?
Ugh. This is so exhasperating.
7/5/2013 c16 KacchakoFest
LOL she didn't get the stupid carvings...
Seriously, that's your favorite line? I can't call you crazy since you forbade it, but can I call you weird?
And this chapter was so GAAAAH. I wanna die. I want them to work out so badly :(
We still have four chapters so hopefully...
7/5/2013 c15 KacchakoFest
Okaaaay, she didn't lose her foot, but she lost a lot of skin... That's kind of acceptable, I guess. Pretty realistic. Not many Fanfiction authors are willing to give an injury real proportions. I'm glad you did - it adds that 'something else' to your story. And the fact that its your OC, and not the main character of the movie, who admits the feelings first, also strikes me as a positive (and rather rare) characteristic.
225 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »