for I'm Game For That

7/9/2020 c1 1InChristoGaudium
I played that game frantically when I was in primary school. Now you're making me feel nostalgic while concurrently sending me into fits of laughter. Well done.
4/26/2020 c5 2tlemmens10
This story is hilarious. I couldn't laughing.
3/24/2018 c1 10Saeryen
I love this game and I love your parody of it! The My Immortal references are just awesome.
10/27/2017 c4 AprilMeropeRiddlePendragon
Omg. That THIRD RANDOM KId! lmao. I did not expect that.
12/30/2012 c14 12Dndchk
Epic! I just finished catching up after a three month grounding and was laughin my butt off the whole time! I now feel really bad that I missed reviewing for the last few chapters, considering you listed me in your last Author's Note... Sigh. But congratulations on finishing this, it was brilliant! *gives cookies* I really hope you do a CoS parody...and maybe a PoA...
12/26/2012 c9 Dagger Storm
You know what? Maybe they are learning the spell motion, like in the 5th and 6th games. We go from 3D platformers to RPGs and finally, third person shooters. Since all these games have been published, there will be no format change. Maybe on some sort of anniversary there could be a pack of games 1-3, except with updated visuals and physics. But really being just the same game.
12/26/2012 c4 Dagger Storm
Actually, the buildings in the Wingardium Leviosa challenge are not a wall. They are actually able to be walked upon with superjump cheats. On the other side of the scenery is also able to be walked on. However, the east side of the area before the end is, in fact, a short square wall.

However, love the story and have gotten all the references so far.
12/19/2012 c8 azelf blast
The water and natural scenery in the first two games are really cool. Also, Snape dungeon. And herbology storehouse.
12/19/2012 c14 Gentiana
I have never played a hp game in my life (or any other video game for that matter), but after realising you and I wrote practically the same review of iheart's last chapter, I also realised I missed your work and went back. Admittedly, I only read this last chapter. But the voldemort lines (and misspellings) were completely worth it. I'm really looking forward to something else by you, since you may be the only person out there who likes my imortal as much as I do. (yes, I said "liked." we have to admit that we do.;))
12/18/2012 c4 darkmioeria
It's "if you look in the mirror it surely shall crack." Other than that, amazing job! I got all the references.
10/25/2012 c3 11Obsessivebookworm14
I'm begging you for a sequel- 2 or 3 or the horror that is 4, I don't care. I've loved this game for many years and was delighted to find a parody on it. Also, thanks for directing me to TheSilverKetchup's videos- they are hysterical. The only downside is now I have to wait for more to come out!
Thanks for the story!
Obsessivebookworm14
9/23/2012 c14 TheSilverKetchup
Great fan fic, far more hilarious than I expected and then some. Thanks for including me in it as well, I had no idea my Let's Play was being used like this. I sort of envy this sort of media compared to my videos because of all the references and fourth wall breaking you can do. I'll have to be careful not to steal a bunch of these ideas when I update my series. I also wish I could update as much as you do because I know my viewers think I'm slow, as is even seen in a review here.
Fantastic job, I may end up giving you a shoutout. BTW, if anyone here doesn't know about my video series (even though it's repeatably mentioned) here's a link:
watch?vf_S0diz23hY
9/21/2012 c14 2Latios381
What, it's over? D: Thanks for mentioning me on your AN!
The Amnesia title was awesome. Ok, all of them were awesome but special mentions for it! I always liked the chess part of the game (not because it went against normal chess rules, though), and the potion-thing too. But the Voldemort part I hated! Because I didn't know how to beat him, so I never really finished the game. Yeah. Sad truth. I restarted it whenever I reached the part where Quirrel tried to kill me...

I need to watch MLP!

You could make a second game fic, I loved it! :)
9/20/2012 c14 23ShieldEcho
"Hermione: Oh, Ron, are you all right?

Ron: I don't know. If my entrails are on the other side of the board, does that qualify as "all right"?" I'm stealing this. It will be used somewhere in something. You have been warned.

Yeah, chess. I actually used to own a Sorcerer's Stone board game, and one of the sections included a chessboard with little cardboard cutouts of chess pieces that you could replace with your character token or whatever. But that was actually taken seriously, because they included instructions on the most basic of basics on how to play actual chess. Which is how I learned. Harry Potter encourages people to learn chess. SEE IT'S GOOD FOR SOMETHING.

"Rook: Leeeeeeet's battle! Bulbasaur, I choose you!

*Rook and Pawn fight and both die. HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN?*" YES.

"Quirrel: Well, it's a game, you see, and video games containing anything related to violence cause people to become violent!

Harry: You are so full of water buffalo dung." Great insult. Also apparently I've been playing Assassin's Creed wrong, since all I wanna do now is learn more about the Italian Reneissance. Which is probably horribly misspelled but I don't care.

"Vlodemort: He hath the Stone! I hath a good acting voice! And telekinesis!" I'd correct you on misspelling Voldemort if I didn't c wut u did thar.

"Harry: No fair, why does an infamously evil wizard with a huge following and seemingly endless power get a guided rocket launcher, while I don't?" Lol.

"Vokdemort: Good point. AAAAGH! FIRE IS SHOOTING OUT OF MY WAIST!" I need to use this somewhere but I don't know how...

"Ron: So yeah, here's a wizard card. It's Harry Freakin' Potter!

Harry: Wow! I'll bet this never would've existed had I not done the extensive work of finding every single wizard card in the game. Forget saving Hogwarts, I got 100% completion!" I KNOW I LOVE VIDEO GAMES.

"Narrator: It was the best evening of Harry's life, and evidently this would be the moment he thought about when casting the Patronus Charm over and over and over again in the third game." Actually he did try to use that memory the second time he tried it in the book, so...yeah...

Caught that Amnesia reference, lol.

"Fred: Haha! We might've just killed him from asphyxiation – that's so hilarious!

George: Yes, that's awesome! I think our *ahem* experiment was a success!

Fred: Sure seems like a lot more than 100 beans though, doesn't it?" Yep, I vaguely remember that, that was lol.

Awwww, you recommendedededed me! I so touched! Less than three! And now I REALLY have to get into MLP apparently...Great job on finishing a funneh!
9/16/2012 c6 10Saeryen
Nice! XD I love that game, but I love to make fun of it too. It's fun to play.

Also, I sometimes pretend all the characters are ones of my own creation instead of Harry Potter and stuff.
72 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »