for The Leaf's Naruto

20h c1 AddyBrained
We all know you're still around. Yet you're too stupid to actually finish any of this stuff, huh? Go fuck yourself, bitch.
2/15 c23 3LittleGreyMan
Lowkey kinda got chills when Hiruzen was all "Rise and serve, Chunin Uzumaki"
2/5 c10 AngelousPoofy
Tell me why I started smirking when Sasuke thought Naruto was actually trying to kill him for real?
1/29 c12 a kid
HAHHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHH. God the amount of absolute bullshit this chapter has is on a monumental level. Like my god the absolute bull Naruto spouted out of his mouth made me laugh so fucking hard.
1/28 c11 a kid
This whole fight was unnecessary, and did not need to happen at all. Also if the blood is so important then why wasn't it sealed away. Like you are about to fight a guy who could kill you by taking your blood, so the obvious thing you need to do is don't let him take it. Also if Hidan is not inside the ritual circle the opponent is not affected meaning anyone could literally destroy the ritual circle extremely easily. Like 1 singular fuuton jutsu could just mess up the ritual circle then Hidan would need to try and get your blood all over again. Better yet suiton, or donton jutsues could be even better at destroying the ritual circle. For suiton all you have to do is just spray some water on the ritual circle and it would be all washed away. Hidan could even be in the circle, and it wont matter because the water is still going to wash the ritual away. Then doton user could just break up the ground the ritual circle is on, and it still wont matter if Hidan was in the circle or not because the ritual would be broken before he would be able to hurt himself.
1/26 c23 Cauldronw
Yay
1/25 c10 Cauldronw
Whew
1/25 c8 Cauldronw
1/9 c23 Anne-Line
Très belle fic. Hâte de lire la .continuez s'il vous plaît.
1/9 c23 God
It was amazing but... Where's the next part?
1/1 c23 DetectiveRomantiko
why no update nooooo
11/21/2020 c23 croneyy
Update plox
11/8/2020 c23 81Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet
Well, I'm surprised I haven't read this before. I'm positive I came across it at some point, but something must have happened - likely a computer crash - to have stopped me from reading this. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Very sad it hasn't been updated in so long, but thank you for the story anyway. :) Hope this finds you well.
3,223 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »