for The Leaf's Naruto

6/30/2012 c4 Yami Kurushimi
-Whistles- Good god. Keep up the good work.
6/30/2012 c4 1Bobboky
Very good
6/30/2012 c4 serialkeller
Love how Naruto knows how everyone reacts to things so he can figure out the best way to work them to get what he wants, hope it continues that way and he just pawns, there really should be more ones where naruto pawns everyone just being the badass he is :D
6/30/2012 c4 2bakapervert
Thanks for the update.
6/30/2012 c2 Meck Viking
not the normal time travel fic. which is good. i like this. my question is how will the mist and ice meet the orange? that and is ice male or female.
6/30/2012 c4 Salinia
Amazing chapter!
Can't wait to read more!
6/30/2012 c3 1Beloved Daughter
Hehe. Love how you are turning Sasuke on his head metaphorically, of course. Hehe. Your Naruto is a genius. Can't wait to see more!
6/30/2012 c3 6Lightningblade49
I like what im seeing but how much of his abilites does naruto have acess to?
6/30/2012 c3 War O' The Willow
I'm very curious about these 'letters' that keep getting mentioned... I like this angle you're taking, where we're not told about all of Naruto's movements and thoughts as they happen, rather it's left to us to figure out what he's doing or what he's planning.

I will definitely be following this, and thank you for the stimulating read.

Cheers!

Willow
6/30/2012 c2 War O' The Willow
And the gods have answered me, I have found a story with a promise of no bashing. I'm already looking forward to the rest of this!

I like the Hokage's character in this. I can actually believe his reaction to Naruto going for the fūinjutsu scrolls, the whole 'He's earned his spoils' thing. It was cool, I liked it, I'm rambling again, damn...

In any case, I am really looking forward to reading the next chapter. 'Till next time!
6/30/2012 c1 War O' The Willow
Very good! You've caught my interest with this one. And I'm always up for Naruto time travel, especially when there's an original direction behind it. A very interesting beginning, I will be following this closely.
6/30/2012 c3 1OoOXylionOoO
Man I can't wait for the next one !
Please update this great fanfiction soon ;)
Tchouss
Xylion
6/30/2012 c2 OoOXylionOoO
Wonderfull second chapter !
I really like this Naruto and I am eager to know his plans and what he will do with his team ;)
Please update soon and keep on the great work !
Tchouss
Xylion
6/30/2012 c1 OoOXylionOoO
Mann this is a great first chapter, keep on the good work !
6/30/2012 c3 RedEye00
I'm enjoying the story so far and I like the fact that you haven't put an explanation for the time travel. Naruto taking care of business early is also good, though by changing the future it also means that he will have to deal with situations that he has no prior knowledge of. I hope that this Naruto also keeps the fact that he is from the future a secret. And you probably don't even need to have a pairing for this story. I'm keen to see how Naruto will try to save everyone he cares about.
3,262 « Prev Page 1 .. 203 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 .. Last Next »