for The Leaf's Naruto

6/30/2012 c3 Guest
nice chapter,

looking forward to the next one.
6/29/2012 c3 oblivionknight7
Gonna follow this.
6/29/2012 c1 Starfire Sharon
This looks like it will be a good story, I am looking forward to reading more. Thanks for sharing it.
6/29/2012 c3 prudiisten
Great hope to see more soon.
6/29/2012 c3 15shadowmarialove
haha good story
6/29/2012 c3 1RamenKnight
Lets see where this goes
6/29/2012 c3 1ellesra
Awesome. Will look forward to next update.

Love that you update so fast.

Sincerely,
Ellesra
6/29/2012 c3 4FernandelDeLaFrance
Quite an enjoyable read. Well written. You seem to be writing a Peggy Sue story - these can be done well, but it takes superior skill to pull it off. So far you're doing better than most.

I would suggest mixing up the canon storyline a bit. That's one of the biggest pitfalls of a Peggy Sue-type story: if the reader already knows the future storyline, he or she will be dreadfully bored. Change things, or deviate from canon altogether. It keeps things unexpected, fresh, and interesting.

Although I'm not too worried. You obviously have skill when it comes to writing, so I'm sure that your plotting is up to scratch as well.

I'll keep reading and tell you what I think on future chapters. Well done. So far, I'm enjoying this.

Hope that this finds you in good health,

Fernandel.
6/29/2012 c3 1AyameRose
hey i like your story so far and that even though he went back in time somehow he isn't totally supercharged and it didn't explicitly say how he did it right in the beginning... good writing!
6/29/2012 c3 2bakapervert
Thanks for the update.
6/29/2012 c3 4SuperiorShortness
Awesome! MOAAAAR!
6/29/2012 c3 Guest
awesome))
6/29/2012 c3 1Genesis-Omega and Alpha
Very nice! I normally don't add stories that aren't that long yet to my favorites and simply check on them to see if they have updated, but for your story I will make an exception! It really is very good.
6/29/2012 c3 Naginator
Nics though feel the fourths skill in fuinjutsu is overrated since he probably got lots of help from kushina esp with the design of the shiki fuin
6/29/2012 c3 1Bobboky