for The Leaf's Naruto

6/29/2012 c3 1OverLordRevan
Love the story, though I hope Naruto ends up with a good pairing.
6/29/2012 c3 3a.marsh55
read these three chapters this story looks like it will turn out pretty well update soon
6/29/2012 c3 Jonny Napalm
Ah...team building... much more interesting when the shape of the original story is bent instead of following patterns of the starting format. Looking forward to Jiraiya's appearance. Nice quick chapter. Good work.
6/29/2012 c1 Yami Kurushimi
I like the story and idea behind this. You didn't explain how he got back into the past, but I think that is a good idea too. Leaves a mystery to be solved.

Keep up the good work. The only thing I can think of to make this fanfiction better is to length the chapters if possible.
6/29/2012 c3 1Zephyrical
Interesting little spin on the bell test. I really hope you can seriously play with how this happens and how canon works out for him. 100,000th wave mission? hope not.

Its nice to finally start to understand this Naruto as a character and actual interactions with people, however. Gives us a better understanding of how he thinks.
6/29/2012 c3 serialkeller
Hope sasuke turns himself around in this fic and doesn't go to orochi or he does but he is going as naruto's spy
6/29/2012 c2 JexxTheScribe
Man, I love this story. I really hope that you put some new chapters up soon.

I absolutely love the fact that you had Naruto keep some orange. I read all of these stories that have him getting rid of the orange and blue jumpsuit (a decision I agree with), just to replace it with some clothes with NO orange. I mean, what the hell? That's not Naruto.

Also, stealth!Naruto? I love that idea, and I love the fact that he's actually going to be seriously focusing on fuinjutsu.

I am conflicted though, you didn't explain how exactly Naruto got sent back in time; and what of the Kyuubi? Is the Kyuubi in Naruto the one from before Naruto time-traveled? Or is it the one from the time of the graduation? I assume this is all a plot device that you plan to fully use later on.

Also, I hate it when Naruto is completely super-powered. I hope that this fic won't be going that route, and that Naruto will still face difficult enemies, while fighting alongside allies that are close to his own level of strength (in time at least). Please have Kakashi treat Sakura just as equally as Naruto and Sasuke.

Also, as for pairings, can you just have Naruto dating instead of fawning over one specific girl (or one specific girl fawning over him), because I always hate that about fanfictions, the pairing is for the whole story even if it's over years. What ever happened to teens dating and going through different relationships? Maybe that's just too much drama for fanfics. :/
6/29/2012 c3 1Master DK
Like it
6/29/2012 c3 Salinia
Great chapter!
Can't wait to read more!
6/29/2012 c2 1TwistedHorizon
I have to say its an interesting idea so far and the story flows well better than most, will be waiting on the next release.
6/29/2012 c3 TheWickedTruth89
Interesting seal.
6/29/2012 c2 19Wicked Raygun
Thanks for the great story. I love that you're treating all the characters so respectfully. The fact that you're making a pledge not to bash also makes me extremely happy. Way too many potentially good stories get ruined by that. Can't wait to see what changes you'll make. And that scene where Naruto poses like the 4th cracked me up.
6/29/2012 c2 Guest
Wow, it started so interesting! A time travel where Naruto is not a broken man who has lost everything in his life but a bright presence, a person determined to make a difference. Can't wait for another chapter!
6/29/2012 c2 1ellesra
This is cool. Yes, I'll definitely keep an eye on this.

Thank you for the fast update!
Ellesra