for The Leaf's Naruto

6/28/2012 c2 Jonny Napalm
This is going to be another fun story...looking forward to more. You've been putting out quality work A LOT over the past couple days. Speaking for all of us reading...THANK YOU. :)
Whenever you get more out you can be sure you'll have an audience waiting.
6/28/2012 c2 Silmr3
Nice start. I'll reserve judgment until you post a couple more chapters and we see how the
plot has changed from cannon. the usual problem with these stories is that the plot remains relatively the same, only difference being a stronger naruto, but that gets boring fast. i would also suggest not getting into to much detail when it comes to things like d-rank missions and other side plots not important to the story.
6/28/2012 c2 1Zephyrical
Yay another update for this! :). Loved how you mentioned Naruto's greatest strengths here without being overly blunt about it. Stealth and soon seals. I am kind of surprised that Hiruzen didnt think that Naruto may know about his parents. Odd that he would go straight to the 4ths name. Especially considering that we werent told his name in canon for quite sometime!

I am also surprised that you kept the same teams considering that Naruto has already changed things. Rather surprised that he is dead-last yet again. Either that is some serious effort at not showing off or something else happened that I managed to miss.

As always, I look forward to more!
6/28/2012 c2 2bakapervert
Interesting story
6/28/2012 c2 1Bobboky
very good work
6/28/2012 c2 Senzetzu
Well I like this so far. Keep up the good work.
6/28/2012 c2 3FiyoriTakeshi
OMG THIS IS EPIC!
6/28/2012 c2 dragoflora
This seems to be a great story. Can't wait to read more.
6/28/2012 c2 1Master DK
I could so see old man doing that to with any of his trusted ninja. If you can get get in and out with being caught and what your after isn't to dangerous why not reward you for the skill it required. They are ninjas after all.
6/28/2012 c2 prudiisten
Great hope to see more.
6/28/2012 c2 Greener
Naruto seems kind of sappy for a silent & deadly assassin...
6/28/2012 c1 DireDropBear
Don't see any obvious mistakes. Really enjoy the story, and can't wait for more.
6/28/2012 c2 TheWickedTruth89
Great chapter, will the bell test be the same?
6/28/2012 c1 4SuperiorShortness
Very cool. I hope this will be good as Wand and Shield... Time Travel is probably my favorite genre... Especially when the author doesn't vomit scenes from canon.
6/28/2012 c2 1Beloved Daughter
Love how Naruto gets Sasuke's attention! It's so Naruto and at the same time, so sneaky! Brilliant!
3,262 « Prev Page 1 .. 206 213 214 215 216 217 .. Last Next »