for The Leaf's Naruto

6/28/2012 c2 Guest
..."Hello there!" A man suddenly said at the door: Harry smiled widely as he recognized the masked visage of Kakashi, one eye looking over his three students with interest. "My first impression... I don't like you." He gestured behind him. "Let's get to the roof."...

Notice how it read "Harry" over there?
6/28/2012 c2 1Junky
Is there anything you write that isn't awesome? ;)
6/28/2012 c2 3bonkie
Well that was quick. Excited for the bell test
6/28/2012 c1 Ex10
wow naruto being a true badass is the best and I look forward to it.
6/28/2012 c1 1ellesra
This is an interesting idea, unique because of the changes you've already made. It's great that you dare change the canon plotlines, as the stories that do, often become the greatest.

Hope you choose to update this! It was a nice touch to not mention how he went back in time.

Greetings,
Ellesra
6/28/2012 c1 2warkaiser
nice assassin naruto i like it keep it up
6/28/2012 c1 Jonny Napalm
Like the concept behind it. And cutting the legs from Canon is always a fun way to play out a new world. Like seeing new material, but hoping for more Wand & Shield (one of my newest favorites). Still, new material means the muse is still inspiring. Can't wait to see what you come up with next. :)
6/28/2012 c1 9FallenBleedingAngel
I really liked your story so far ! When will you upload it again ?

I actually liked the concept of the Naruto Time travelling, I think it's better that you actually made Naruto plan things too and made him able to do medical jutsu, because in many other Naruto Time travelling stories, Naruto retains his abilities, however he never learned Medical jutsu, so I'll say it's a big plus that you made Naruto do that !

Upload as soon as you can - Giselle
6/28/2012 c1 4Parselmaster
These are always a guilty pleasure. With you writing it, I have no worries of an inconsistent plot, characterization, or execution.

A Naruto who is actually stealthy would be excellent as well.
6/28/2012 c1 1Beloved Daughter
Fascinating story so far. I look forward to what you will come up with next!
6/28/2012 c1 1Zephyrical
Thank god. An actual Naruto story from you that features an actual Naruto as the main character. Considering the plotting you've done for both Death Shall Have No Dominion and Wand and Shield, this could easily be pretty epic. You've always been good at weaving plots and subplots into great story arcs and characters.

One of the best parts of this start is that you don't explain how Naruto got back in time. You simply have him be back in time and actually doing things to change history. This is great. I am curious about how good Naruto is in combat and how far in canon did Naruto go before he came back?

I am very much interested in seeing where you go with this in regards to plot. I really hope you do continue this.
6/28/2012 c1 Guest
Not bad, still i'm not sure where exactly are you going with this, I mean a fifth story isnt that a bit much? I would like to see "Death will have no domination" updated... Anyway good job i enojoy quality work and you do posses that.
6/28/2012 c1 Guest
Continue
6/28/2012 c1 1Master DK
love it
6/28/2012 c1 1College6Tash
Well this is different, I'm curious as to how this would change things. Is Iruka alittle upset with Naruto or am I just reading too much into it? Anyways so the two main canon enemies are gone, what will they do? Looking frward to finding out.
3,261 « Prev Page 1 .. 207 214 215 216 217 218 Next »