for The Leaf's Naruto

7/14/2021 c4 Username6166
I didn't even realise that Naruto was from the future until this chapter
6/29/2021 c23 1ThoriaOaken
its not faaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiirrrrrrrr...I actually cried when I came to thw end
5/17/2021 c23 Roberto9090
7 years...
5/1/2021 c23 Loland
I love the originality. This chapter made for a natural ending, of sorts.
3/9/2021 c12 ASS WE CAN Boy Next Door
Read up to chapter 11.
This is not a hero or a savior.
The author does not understand a damn thing about the values of human lives.
Therefore, the story is shit.
3/6/2021 c9 BearGlitch
Sakura is like Tsunade alright: overly emotional, bipolar, low impulse control and terrible decision making skills
3/3/2021 c23 MeMeMooMoo
Go fuck yourself, you stupid fucking bitch. Don't fucking start this shit if you're too stupid to finish any of it. Fuck you. Go to hell.
3/1/2021 c1 MeMeMooMoo
We all know you're still around. Yet you're too stupid to actually finish any of this stuff, huh? Go fuck yourself, bitch.
2/15/2021 c23 3LittleGreyMan
Lowkey kinda got chills when Hiruzen was all "Rise and serve, Chunin Uzumaki"
2/5/2021 c10 AngelousPoofy
Tell me why I started smirking when Sasuke thought Naruto was actually trying to kill him for real?
1/29/2021 c12 a kid
HAHHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHH. God the amount of absolute bullshit this chapter has is on a monumental level. Like my god the absolute bull Naruto spouted out of his mouth made me laugh so fucking hard.
1/28/2021 c11 a kid
This whole fight was unnecessary, and did not need to happen at all. Also if the blood is so important then why wasn't it sealed away. Like you are about to fight a guy who could kill you by taking your blood, so the obvious thing you need to do is don't let him take it. Also if Hidan is not inside the ritual circle the opponent is not affected meaning anyone could literally destroy the ritual circle extremely easily. Like 1 singular fuuton jutsu could just mess up the ritual circle then Hidan would need to try and get your blood all over again. Better yet suiton, or donton jutsues could be even better at destroying the ritual circle. For suiton all you have to do is just spray some water on the ritual circle and it would be all washed away. Hidan could even be in the circle, and it wont matter because the water is still going to wash the ritual away. Then doton user could just break up the ground the ritual circle is on, and it still wont matter if Hidan was in the circle or not because the ritual would be broken before he would be able to hurt himself.
1/26/2021 c23 Cauldronw