for Perfection

7/28/2019 c1 Lowl
I always come back to this one. I relate to this on a deeper level
5/27/2017 c1 Bn
This was brilliant.
1/15/2016 c1 erintherese86
Oh wow. This is so spot on. I love this.
8/30/2015 c1 Guest
This was really really good! It was a great summary of Monica's life and really showed how her character personality developed. Thanks for writing!
4/16/2013 c1 47SomewhereBeyondReality
Wow that was spot on. You really got Monica and what she went through, and how her mother's criticisms shaped her. I liked the bit with Rachel, and how she supported her through the weight loss, it was nice to see how much she did care. And of course the Chandler/Monica dynamic was perfect, and how he was so aware of her issues because of his own and how to make Monica feel better about it.
8/19/2012 c1 21WendyCR72
I realised I have never left a review for this and that's wrong. So, in short, this was terrific.

I think you truly "got" Monica, Judy, Monica's relationships - plural, friendship and romantic - with Chandler as well as the dynamic with Rachel. The "voice" was perfect, and I think it explains just why Monica ended up as she did.

Perfection. Just like the title.
6/30/2012 c1 Guest
Absolutey wonderful! :) x
6/29/2012 c1 20Cynthia Salander
Aww... That's so very beautiful! One of the best fics I've read in a while. Thank you for writing that :)
6/29/2012 c1 Guest
Oh! This was so good! Although all the parts were short, you got right to the point and described them perfectly. I loved this! :)
6/29/2012 c1 54Veridissima