for Moving On

4/22 c27 K
Great story, thoroughly enjoyable. It is your story, and you can do what you like with it, and if your readers disagree, my suggestion is that they should write their own stories, and do things their own way! I am really liking the HP/DG pairing, it works, again so much better than HP/GW, even if Daphne has only a very minor appearance in canon. Likewise Hermione is better off with almost anyone rather than Ron, who even in canon, is not the most reliable of characters. Apologies to Rupert Grint on that one, not his fault how the character was written.
3/25 c13 Moderntimes 101
Neville is already a professor at Hogwarts? No one that young could be a professor. Besides he joined the Auror Department, handpicked along with Ron and Harry. No, they didn’t go to Auror school first, learn on the job. They were low on staff remember.
3/25 c10 Moderntimes 101
This is confusing. The Elder Wand wasn’t placed back into Dumbledore’s tomb, it was placed in the compartment behind the previous headmaster’s portrait.

Why would they need Draco? He’s no longer the master of the wand, Harry is.
3/20 c22 1akshutalankar
I think your editor is autocorrecting 'Tori' as 'story'.
1/27 c6 Toerag7
Didn’t Daph explain a couple chapters ago about knowing Neville as a child? Slight continuation error there
12/25/2020 c27 Hank1967
Excellent story! I first ran across this on the Ultimate Harry Potter Fanfiction site. Enjoyed it then and have enjoyed it once more.
11/6/2020 c27 Raymondjay41
Excellent story! Top ten ! Thank you for finishing. I to would luv to read a continuation, however only if the writs still on par with the original!
10/28/2020 c1 Guest
Would love to read a continuation of this story. I hope you come back at some time and decide to do just that. I really enjoyed your story.
10/12/2020 c27 spankiekitlo
Hi i know this story of kind of old now. But i have just read it for the first time and must say that you have an amazing story. Keep up the great work and i can't wait to read some of your others now. :) :)
10/1/2020 c27 Aratherfluffyfatcat
Enjoyed the story thanks
9/13/2020 c17 kblankenship1025
It’s kinda strange that Ron was in auror training but is scared of his sister.
7/23/2020 c27 K
An absolutely wicked story. I loved your idea of bringing Merlin, Camelot and Excalibur into the plot as well as George’s Lance. Inspired! I have commented elsewhere on spellings etc. so I won’t bother again, except to say that they did not, in the end, affect the enjoyment of the storyline.
7/22/2020 c13 K
An apostrophe in Potters when referring to who owned the island - for shame! A plural does not just get an apostrophe for no reason, and if there was a reason then the apostrophe would usually go after the ‘s’ at the end of of the word. There is one exception, for example ‘Potter’s wand’ when talking about one person or thing. Good story though!
7/22/2020 c11 K
Whatever is a carp magnet? Has Harry taken up fishing, or do you mean crap magnet? Silly mistakes like that have no place in what is a superb story!
7/2/2020 c27 Sleepyhawk502
Great story! You did s wonderful job. Thanks for sharing!
777 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »