for Feral, His and Hers

1/22/2020 c1 Jahunta4974
This was sexy and feral and fun, and there ain't nothing wrong that! This was a great read! Keep the good stuff coming!
11/18/2019 c1 SilverthorneRose
Sure, we all like different things, and I sure like this! Oh, Logan!
12/24/2017 c1 WingDings13
I wish I could remember my password and favorite this ;_;
(Even if it’s a few years old)
6/7/2017 c1 Beuty6
Love it
8/27/2016 c1 Guest
Love it x
5/5/2016 c1 4danielemlac
Uma ROMY incondicional que aprecia alguns ROGANS (vai entender) como a sua! Muito boa história! Você poderia escrever cenas de Rémy e vampira tão quentes como esse! ;) parabéns!
9/18/2015 c1 Morgan
I just discovered your work and haven't slept since ! Your writing is so go that I don't even care what universe it is!

Hope you have a chance to keep at it. And if not, then I wish you the best on whatever road you travel.
4/5/2015 c1 Passionoftheship
All kinds of sexy - this rocks!
1/23/2015 c1 Freshfeeling
Incredibly sexy, well done!
8/25/2014 c1 Agoddamnlovestory
Smoking hot, love the way you write Logan and rogue together 3333
8/7/2014 c1 2Zanthraxone
I have one thing to say... Awesome
Great story I would like to just say that you did a great job with this one. Very good
2/26/2014 c1 Guest
This was so good.
1/23/2014 c1 4So Damn Flawed
That. Was. Fucking. AMAZING!
12/29/2013 c1 Athena
OMG! I loved it, please, please, please, write more or add more I am absolutely in love with the way you write the characters it's so real. I read this twice just to make sure I didn't miss anything. You have real talent and I can assure you of this because I work for a publishing house, and I see a lot of manuscripts float by my desk day after day. I can tell by the first paragraph or so if it will be good I've been doing them so long. Most of them I don't give them a second glance yours I gave not one, but two thorough read throughs, you have got talent keep writing Rogan like this, and I will keep commenting on them! :)
12/27/2013 c1 Roganette
Woah, hot as hell. Perfect.
56 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »