FanFiction.Net
for Promise of a Lifetime

3/13/2019 c1 Guest
that was both adorable and cute
1/12/2016 c1 Unaviajante
Aw es un fic tan tierno 3 me dan ganas de llorar de lo lindos que son :) gracias por escribirlo 3
3/28/2015 c1 3Ohmehgawdnotagain
Love it! So short, brief, and passionate! OMG! I just love this pairing sooo much!
You did amazing!
7/21/2014 c1 1AnimeTossUp
Cute They're my OTP
7/7/2014 c1 13Satosen
I just finished watching the series... I'm cryin all over place again... Nice job u awsome person :D U captured the character's very well :3
;3
4/16/2014 c1 Guest
love it
2/15/2014 c1 1secrethief531
I'm crying so sad and cute honest as well
10/14/2013 c1 NeverInMyLife
*squeal*
6/22/2013 c1 3HiddenHero220
"...but what is normal when it comes to Sion?" No argument there.
4/10/2013 c1 20Malty
This is so lovely! Sweet but containing real feeling that gives a little more weight. My only criticism is that we skip from a 'kiss full of innocence' to 'they crash together once more' quite abruptly; what I enjoyed about the innocence line was that it fits their age and Shion who we know to be inexperienced, so the sheer speed with which things gets full on lusty threw me out of what had up until then been a piece where that was all between the lines. Just one more paragraph or so would be good to bridge that gap so it doesn't feel so sudden, especially given this piece creates a real mood, and it's a shame to be jarred out of that.

It takes longer to explain criticisms than simpley say 'I liked it' so it looks like I've spent more time here criticising than praising, but please know I mean it in a totally constructive manner, and only because what works, works so well. Please keep writing :)
12/17/2012 c1 1Ryzuya
Q_Q i cried again. reading this along with the ending song of no.6 UGHHH WHY DIDNT THE author turn the anime into a proper yaoi
8/29/2012 c1 12KuroChi Cross
aw so sweet! with a bit of fire in there. :)
6/30/2012 c1 Guest
This is sweet, the kiss is rated T for a reason though. LOL
6/29/2012 c1 Guest
This was beautiful, almost as beautiful as when they danced in the anime. I hope you write a sequel to this but it's okay if you don't want to. This alone is already beautiful enough. :)
6/29/2012 c1 Guest
Wow, that was so cute and hot O.O Good Job (ㅇㅅㅇ)
16 Page 1 2 Next »