for Ending My Virginity

5/17/2020 c3 Nice
Wow! Surprised to see it has updated in 2019, nice update! Yummy chapter, thanks!
7/15/2015 c1 Guest
And the 3 days are converting in 3 years ToT
2/14/2015 c2 Isaac
jesus fucking christ this is about as dirty as beach blondes
11/28/2014 c2 38Angelic Land
I liked this a lot! I don't know what else to suggest that you write though... usually I have ideas but I don't right now. Maybe just continue this scene that you leave it off with and give it an ending?
4/8/2014 c2 fangirl89898
Pleeeease. Where's the next updaaaate. This too sexy33333333333333
9/24/2013 c2 Myuk Namda
Well, I can say something certain after reading all of your works with Pit/Kuro, they leave much to be desired. Meaning, I have so many feels I cannot contain from wanting more! DX

This one was more recent compared to the others, and it hasn't been declared discontinued so I'm kinda putting my hopes up for this one. I see that it has been a while since the last update so I'm a bit nervous...
It's undoubted that coming up with new scenarios is difficult by one's self so it's selfish to ask for more, but if it's help that's wanted I would like to offer some!

If it's possible to ask requests then here's mine; leave a notice in an update if you wish to continue and I'll make contact through one of my accounts via message.
This is a long shot and I don't expect positive results, but if you are willing to hear me out then I promise to make up for this.
Take care, hope to see more someday! 8D
8/24/2013 c2 4elex88
I really hope that you haven't given up on this story... It's soooo frickin' HOT!
5/7/2013 c2 lulu422
I feel embarrassed for asking but,...more?
2/15/2013 c2 34EnergeticTwilightHeart1993
O/O
Wow...reading this chapter...*nosebleed*
[Dies from blood lose]
12/11/2012 c2 nosebleed
Chapter 3...hmmm, do the next lesson. P With bondage.
12/10/2012 c2 MrItachi8myramen
This story is great! It should have way more reviews than this. Especially with your writing style, it makes the story more interesting. Anyways I like how your plot development is coming along. Kuro is starting to like Pit; Great idea! Lol I really liked the restroom scene xD! Now THAT was HOT! Lol I lost count of how many tissues (bloody that is) I had to throw away.
8/23/2012 c1 4elex88
so f_ing sexy... i wish i was as lucky as PItto-chan!
8/13/2012 c1 Guest
Next chapter! WHERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER?!
8/1/2012 c1 MrItachi8myramen
*MAJOR NOSEBLEED* oh god that was.. I-i can't even describe it! you beautiful person.
7/13/2012 c1 sirimiri
Really love this one... As I do the rest of your Kuro/Pit fanfictions. It's a shame you're the only one (so far) who writes M-rated fanfictions of these two. Seeing as this isn't marked "complete," are you making a continuation? I really hope you do!
17 Page 1 2 Next »