for Why Thunder Gods and Aprons Do Not Mix

11/3/2015 c1 meantoddy
Sweetness. Love it. ️
1/20/2014 c1 Guest
Awww! That is so cute! I love it.
11/13/2013 c1 32randomnessthoughts
Aw so cute! I love the pic you have for it too, where did you get it?! brilliant!
2/10/2013 c1 Misty Blue
Oh, dear. Forget everything else, this makes me wish that you really do own Thor! This is beyond hilarious! Cocoa Puffs for dinner? Wow, Jane really loves the guy-I mean, god, doesn't she?

Haha! No, Loki? No, just... no. Not happening. This one was wild enough without him! Haha! Though I can pretty much imagine what his reaction to all this would be, should he ever find out.

Awesome ffic! W..what? Wait, my birthday is on June, andI would, for sure, love to have Thor pop out of my B-day cake! So long as it is the Chris Hemsworth Thor, of course. Make it him, then yeah, would totally love to have him there. :) But seriously, this fic is priceless! I couldn't stop laughing even if I wanted to! Wonderful job! Cuteness and sweetness (oh yeah, and the nonstop fluffiness that we all love, too) overflowed!
9/1/2012 c1 The Infamous Hogwarts Jaguar
This was adorable and I loved it. 3
7/24/2012 c1 Guest
loved this story !
7/8/2012 c1 20InsaneProcrastinator007
this was awesome
i enjoyed reading it!
7/6/2012 c1 22Separate Entity
I started cracking up right around the “spare the Cocoa Puffs”.
Reasoning with the television didn't work, hmm?
Amazing story!
7/2/2012 c1 2chaospayne
Cute! I'd still make Thor clean the kitchen.
6/30/2012 c1 4Man of Many Pairings
Cordelia! You've outdone yourself with this fluffy piece of brilliance!

Besides the spelling of "loosing", your syntax was immaculate, and the story itself left me with all the right warm feels. ;)

Keep writing, my friend. You're a natural. 3
6/30/2012 c1 31Lkay09
I'm reviewing! My birthday is in November, so I'm holding you to him popping out of the cake! :D lol but seriously, I adored this story :)
6/30/2012 c1 IsaEldar
*_* great fic! really love it!
6/30/2012 c1 4stxrdusty
Oh, he better be jumping out of my cake! :D
This was super cute and really funny. It's well written too.
6/30/2012 c1 AccountKiller24601
Mmm... chocolate-covered Thor...

I'm pretty sure that just destroyed any of my possible productivity for the day. Major kudos for that mental image. :-)
6/29/2012 c1 Guest
Hmm... I think I would prefer Loki *mischievous smile but i loved this story. It was just the lighthearted thing I needed :D
21 Page 1 2 Next »