for You Give Me Fever

9/4 c6 Blxssomdream
Really loved this story! It was so good the details and all and how she meet the others. I liked the end but I’m kinda disappointed how the story has to end like this…but it was still good! Tysm for this story and I hope I can read more of ur great work!
6/29 c6 Uranus Girl
hey that was a good story, i love all of the characters! this is the best sakura akatsuki fanfic for me.
6/29 c1 QueenMirra
pls come back:’(
1/3/2021 c4 Nellas O'Wims
Ah back when he was unknown. Those were the good ole days.
6/9/2020 c1 1mareleo
For your first fanfic, this is soo SO good! I'm excited to keep reading!
4/27/2019 c1 Guest
Hello,
I know you wrote this years ago, but I quite enjoyed this story. I was never satisfied with the Akatsuki's endings, and I recently started searching for some satisfying stories and discovered this gem. Your writing is so effortless and fluid, and its quite difficult to find fictions such as yours that are crafted so well and also keep the characters' personalities intact. The story was thrilling and sensual, and I adore that some of your inspiration came from Panic! At the Disco songs as well. Its great that you were able to complete the story to its finale at about the time you graduated as well! Anyway, thank you for writing this and I hope your joy for writing has improved and continued on these past years.~
4/10/2019 c6 Guest
I can t believe it ended! This story kept me on my toes the whole way
How about Itachi? Madara? What happens next? Is this the end? Amazing story by the way
3/14/2019 c6 4sahi.sony.1
God, this is a masterpiece. Your 6 chaptered ff such a great story than any of those 20 chaptered, 30 chaptered, 100 chaptered fictions. I especially loved the twisted affection of Madara for Sakura.
3/14/2019 c5 sahi.sony.1
Sakura is little minx.
10/6/2018 c6 3melani18aguayo
WOW...
ESO FUE... INTENSO :v
PERO ME GUSTO
9/30/2017 c5 14AnyyThingg
When Sakura was talking about who she thought were heroes, the ending of what she said made me cry. I loved it so much.
11/18/2016 c6 1Filthy-Froot
Oh my goodness, what? I'm just...at a complete loss for words right now. That was absolutely incredible. This final chapter had my heart racing and the suspense may or may not have killed me.

This is honestly gold. The whole way through her captivity, I felt all of Sakura's emotions so vividly. Your writing reflects her boldness and strength so perfectly I couldn't even describe it. I'm also amazed at how you stuck to her personality and the most realistic outcome - most people would have Sakura fawn over the criminal boys and have her change her loyalty or something of the sort. Which is decidedly not a bad thing, but it's simply not realistic.

And here you are - you've completed this story, and you you know what? I think this is the perfect place to stop it. Any more than this and you would either have to end up writing long and tedious battle scenes, or make the whole suspense surrounding the escape a little pointless.

Kudos to you, dear writer. You've blown my mind, and I will remember this story for a long, long time.
11/3/2016 c6 5xx1haruxx
It's a great story and I love how the way Sakura is :) just the perfect personality. The teasing is funny to be honest and love the way everything goes. Supporter 1
1/5/2016 c1 lazylust
This was your first fanfiction? Wow, it hardly seems like it! Pretty freakin' good start, if you ask me...
11/17/2015 c6 Guest
this is so great! I'm sincerely disappointed you never continued it. Nevertheless, it was great!
133 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »