for The Sorting of the Weasleys

1/16/2019 c6 1CanisMajorBlack
Yess! If you ever want spoilers for Divergent, I’m here.
9/21/2016 c7 Guest
Cover*
Sorry, I pressed the button by accident. Anyways, a cover for my story. If you have Kik, Kik me at PowerHarryPotter (i made my account when i was 10 ._.), so we can discuss it (if youre up to it)
9/21/2016 c7 Guest
Yo, nice story there about the Weasley's. I can imagine them happening and they're true-to-character (and humorous!)
I was wondering if you could possibly make a cocer
10/14/2015 c7 28brothermine
Aww I loved this! What a clever idea for a story! I love Fred and George too! I love reading and writing about them! Feel free to check out my stories about our favourite twins! Loving your work!
5/30/2015 c7 Guest
Post some next generation stories
7/4/2014 c7 codybob
I would love you continue the story

AND

I don't think that Dumbledoor is a minor character I mean he appers in EVERY book!
4/13/2013 c7 6fireeternal13
really really liked this :-D Thumbs up to you
7/30/2012 c7 2Annie2000
Omg! I absolutley LOVED thist story... You should do one with othee characters aswell lika James, Lilly, Remus, Sirius, and mabey Harry and Hermione aswell... Couse its a really un thing to read... And bytheway.. I put you on alert... :3 and favorited you..
7/10/2012 c7 5NoseBitingTeacup
It's great! Can't wait for the other sortings (if you write them, of course :p)

Say, talking about story covers, would you have an idea for mine? I can't seem to think of a proper one... :)
7/8/2012 c7 Al-RayZ
?Mickey says your story is not over. You forgot Arthur and Molly Weasely. I am not sayin I am sayin. Cool chapter but Fred and George chapters better. In my mind(which is extremely weird, crazy, etc)

Good day!:)
7/7/2012 c7 S101me
awww, this was a sweet story! Happy early birthday, and you definitely should do the rest of the characters. Like the Marauders -sighs- you did a really great job!
7/7/2012 c6 S101me
hey! Love it, (though you should know that by now!) and so glad someone actually thought up such a creative story. The sorting of the Weasleys (did I spell that right?) is something that just goes by unnoticed, but you just shined a light on it. If you want to, I have Lily and James fanfiction if you want to read it. It's about their seven years at Hogwarts. Either way, so glad you made this story! :)
7/7/2012 c5 S101me
so cute! haha George, you're so funny! Great job portraying the twins! Love it soooooo much!
7/7/2012 c7 4MooseBlanket
This chapter about Ginny was my favourite. I feel like, more than the others, you really nailed her character here. I mean, not to say the others were good too. I loved when the hat was like, "Let's carry on rather than talking about your lunch, shall we?" to George. Who knew the hat could be so sarcastic? :D
And if you're thinking of continuing this, then I would definitely be all for it! And happy early birthday :)
7/7/2012 c7 loony4luna
i would read all the other peopls sorting. it sounds like a really awesome story idea
27 Page 1 2 Next »