for Healing Children

2/10/2018 c2 MyInvisibleWings
I know you haven't updated this story for a long time but I like it a lot and hope you update again somedaycontinue it.
9/5/2016 c2 Guest
Fascinating idea! This would be a marvelous story to continue! Although it's been four years. Wow. That's a long time. If you still remember any of this, please continue!
6/11/2016 c1 Okami-Ranger
A Prologue would be nice
8/10/2015 c2 3fastreader12
Cute. :)
Please update when you have a chance! I like it, and I cannot wait for the next chapter! :D
3/29/2015 c1 EveryLastDrop
Absolutely amazing. The setting and panic are very well-written, but young Tony's in character thought processes and dialogue steal the show, just like charismatic Tony Stark himself. I can hear the child's voice so clearly in every line, and it's easy to respect Tony as a smart small person instead of any cliche like I've seen kids written as. Loki's reactions to him are very fun, and already the hints of how Tony's curiosity and open-mindedness have a positive effect on the god are there. I love their interaction and how it isn't one-sided despite Tony's youth and (relative) ignorance.

Fantastic characters, dialogue, well-written, and I'm already emotionally invested in wanting to see how these two can help each other. Tony is too observant and intelligent for Loki to put off giving some explanation for why he isn't returning him to Howard, and I'm wondering what reason he'll give. Though magic in lots of ways can be an excuse Tony doesn't know enough to suspect. And can I just say, the thought of Tony learning magic is terrifying and exhilarating in all the best ways? Of course the God of Chaos wants to see that!

Seeing this was last updated in 2012 was a kick to the gut, but I read your author page about you not abandoning stories and the coma for your muse, so I will live in hope that you'll come back to this. Please know that if you do get inspiration for this fic I will definitely be a devoted and delighted reader!
8/12/2014 c2 38Alatar Maia
wow, I really like this! Wonder what will happen when the avengers find out what happened?
5/29/2014 c2 1Shiba-san
Can you please update this? I really love the story!
10/11/2013 c2 20RyuuSiren7
This is so GOOOOOOOD! Please, UPDATE! Please, PLEase, PLEASE UPDATE! IT IS AMAZONG AND BEAUTFIUL!
9/17/2013 c1 Hallowell
This was an amazing idea for a fan fiction! i would have never of thought of writing something like this but you pulled it off very well. I really like how you give every character a good description from appearance to feelings (His chest was aching, his head was throbbing, and his mind was feeling muffled and mushy.) i would love to read more about this you should definitely keep working on this one!
5/9/2013 c2 alexma
please update soon thank you
5/1/2013 c2 Eve
You must update this its been far too long! :) i love it love it and always will. UPDATE!
2/2/2013 c2 2ThunderNinjaBird
Oo, I can't wait for more of this story it is so interesting!
12/16/2012 c2 6SeriouslySiriusPadfoot
I'm in love with this, omg so cute :3
I think Loki would make a pretty good dad... well he is a father of three (originally five) and mother of one... if you go with the mythology...
11/25/2012 c2 26jeanette9a
i like this, like this a lot XD
11/24/2012 c2 Zai