for Movie Night

11/10/2017 c9 15RoseVered
I am not crying, it is just allergy... This is beautiful. Please continue.
6/21/2017 c1 AMIRA LOULOU
Thank you, I love all your stories about Batman and his sons.
5/14/2017 c4 1Senna Bluefire
It's sad how they'll probably never know the truth about how Jason got caught by the Joker.
3/26/2017 c9 5Supermonkey2247
The feels. This was amazing but not necessarily for the faint of heart.
3/25/2017 c9 10CosmicEssence
Aww I like these...good show of the progression and great interactions. Personally I think Bruce gives it away a bit, I mean if he lost Dick he' be worse than when he lost Jason and well he's not...big giveaway there!
3/25/2017 c3 CosmicEssence
eh yeah ...just you know spoil a decent movie...people might have that on their watch list...least put a spoiler alert in!
3/4/2017 c9 10NoMeImporta32
I'm crying. I agree. I wished they published Nightwing #30 too. I would have liked to see the funeral...
3/4/2017 c8 NoMeImporta32
Is that Batman watching over him? If not, then who?
3/4/2017 c7 NoMeImporta32
I wish something like this happened in the comics. It is really sweet. I love it when Jason and the Batfamily get along and accept one another. They need to stick together. No matter what, Jason Todd will always be a Bat Brat. LOL
1/3/2017 c8 8starsonthewalls
I dont know if you'll still continue this, but can you do one for Tim's "death" from the Rebirth timeline? I honestly love this story, and it's sweet how they just have this one thing that will always draw them back together. Keep writing!
-Marie
3/17/2016 c9 Guest
Oh you know, just crying my little heart out
10/2/2015 c9 Guest
Dick Grayson should never die anyone who says differently i will sick the two batboys willing to kill Damian and Jason beware otherwise good story
10/2/2015 c3 Guest
good story stupid movie
6/6/2015 c9 Guest
Ohmigosh! When Dick comes back from Spyral, I hope you update this.
4/18/2015 c9 TooLazyToLogin
This was fantastic, I really wanted to see reactions to Dicks death, but alas there hasn't been any. I thought Damian at least would show some concern when he was reserrected. There really aren't many stories like this. Could you continue it? Oh, but I loved the ending!
86 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »