FanFiction.Net
for To The Crossroads Of Fate

1/21/2016 c8 Shunin
I wasn't so sure about this story when I started the first chapter, but I really like it! I very much enjoyed the development in the "old world." I wish we could've seen more of Tifa and Cloud together, but still, I wanted to say I liked what you had written.
4/15/2013 c8 Melody-Of-Lockhart
Hello :) your story is great...Really! Hmm... I just wanna asked when you going to update... Because you know I just wanna know what will happen next :)
7/29/2012 c8 5TifaRokkuhato
loved this chapter!
I thought I was to be your beta-reader? Anyway,I have my laptop back, and if required I can check over and edit some chapters. :)
Bless Genesis with his camp and judgemental ways. I've got a feeling this story is really going to kick some butt soon! :D
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Tifa x
7/29/2012 c8 SapphyreMyst
So... Genesis is scaring me. Admittedly when I read the first chapter (prologue) Cloud was shocking me with his HATRED of Tifa. O_o. But so far, I love your story. I love the concept, your character portrayals, and can't wait to see more Cloud-Tifa interaction. Hm, I do have a question(s). Did Lady Tifa know Cloud before main!Tifa went into the past? Is Cloud going to visit main!Tifa's comatose body in the hospital? And how the heck did the 'contractor' end up in Tifa's head? I'm not even sure I'm interpreting the story correctly, but oh well. Loving the story anyway. When I finally am able to find a way to log in I am DEFINITELY adding this to my favorites. Keep going!
7/28/2012 c8 18Zimithrus1
Yes! Another chapter! I'm so happy! :D I've been waiting for this chapter since I've finished the last one! XD So yay! Tifa's in SOLDIER now! How will things go? Hmm, I can only wait and see. - Nice job as always!
7/26/2012 c7 DivineKitten
Please continuee, I like this Cloud rather than Emo-AC-Cloud :p he's harsh here but sexy and I likey :)) Great job! Hope there'll be more cloti moments in the future.
7/9/2012 c1 Guest
First impression: This is remarkably similar to the manga SARASAH. As that is an extremely good manga (in my opinion), I'll keep reading. You seem to be off to a good start though.
7/7/2012 c7 20HazzaTL3
Decided to give it a try.. not to bad.. quite unique.
7/7/2012 c1 HazzaTL3
Is this a high school fic ? I was interested in this till I started to read and saw lockers..

Why do people insist on making them at school...
7/7/2012 c7 18Zimithrus1
Uhh! Cliffhanger again! Are you doing this to me on purpose? -0- *Devious eyebrow arch* Just kidding! And holy crap, Cloud's a total badass jerk! I like it :) But poor Tifa :( I hope he treats her bette rin teh future? Oh why he be so cynical about who sent her? Oh well, can't wait for the next chapter! Hope it's quick! :)
7/7/2012 c7 Guest
You could just pm to reply to reviews rather than do it in the story. Creates a misleading wordcount.
Just saying
7/7/2012 c7 Squishy Moogle
:D Tifa, Tifa, Tifa. Will you ever learn? xD Did Cloud find out the whole BillyTifa thing yet?

As for Yuffentine or RenoxYuffie (what is the name of that ship?)... Lol, I have no preference, I'll root for both.

I will admit this chapter felt a bit rushed, but it was amazing all the same. I like how Yufie's portrayed, kind of a lot. XD

So anyway, fantastic job! Keep up the good work, and I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
7/6/2012 c6 sunflowerspot
O I'm excited to see Cloud! Looking forward to the next chapter ;)
7/6/2012 c6 5TifaRokkuhato
In my opinion, this story is fantastic! I'm not sure why you doubt yourself, your writing is very precise.
Even though the prologue did go a little too fast for my liking, the story is very captivating and wants you to know what's going to happen in the next chapter. I would really love to carry reading and giving feedback for you, I'm really enjoying this story so far.
Can't wait for more!
Tifa x
7/5/2012 c6 1preettygabbysz
omggg she found him yaaaaaaaaaaay loved it
25 Page 1 2 Next »