for Babysat by Uncle Tony

10/28/2018 c8 Guest
OMG this story is so good! please please please update even though its been 5 1/2 years lol
11/18/2017 c8 Christina
Please update soon I really liked it and want to see what happens next and can you do a another uncle story but this time Steve Rogers is the readers Uncle and the reader is six years old instead of being a teenager. Thanks :)
3/11/2015 c8 Guest
I'm a brat and I'm enjoying it. So... When you gonna update?
3/17/2014 c8 99Sketchy-d00d
Ohmygod please tell me there is another chapter? I noticed that Dr. Banner is a lot like Canada where Captain America reminded me of America because of his brown bomber jacket. My immediate though was 'ohmygod is she a hetlian' then I sorta gave up but then I wen to your profile and omg you are. I might have a few hetala stories you would like. Another fandom you might like is Almost Human. Tony Rodgers, lol that made my day- er... night... morning? There were a couple othrr things but meh. It is almost three am and I feel like Thor patted my back causing me to face slam the ground and then Hulk smashed my head in. That is what happens when you stay up for seventy to hours straight, kinda like Tony in Iron Man 3. By the way where did you get Edward from? ONE REPUBLIC IS DAH BOSSTRIA! Lol. Boulivard of Broken Dreams by Green Day is anther good song. Im reallytired. why am i stiklrMblinh...? -Cat.
9/1/2013 c8 Kate-Klein
Are you going to continue this story soon? I really hope so, cause its amazing :) please, update soon
7/30/2013 c8 3QuietDragon13
I like it! Really interesting story. Love the fact that I can call the Avengers Uncle/Aunt in this story! Please continue writing!
4/17/2013 c8 2Avengerlicious
Love it! :)
3/26/2013 c7 Guest
Oh my gosh this is amazing! :)
so glad I found this :)
please update soon, this is really interesting... and fun, haha! :)
1/20/2013 c6 36A Velvet Rose
This is amazing :D I love this story so much! Keep going please! I want to see what happens next :)
1/17/2013 c6 4stinkysox
This is awesome! I can't wait for the next one! Update soon!
1/17/2013 c1 AvengerGal
Oh my gosh, I love this 2nd person thing so much. The last line, how everything turned out (I'm still on chapter 1) is awesome.
*Goes to read next chapter.*
11/2/2012 c5 16YouWontFindMe
HSELFASPDKJAS;LDGJFNAS;Hs;ojfha;sdgfnas'djvhSD'LFJAS;DGVAS'[
Do we get to meet the Avengers?
OMG that'd be sooooo awesome I mean like AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH
I'm in a huge good mood I went to see Muse last night and they're like one of my favorite bands and OMG Iron Man 3's trailer is just like I DONT KNOW AWESOME!
But back to the story (Im ramblimg I'm sorry)
It just keeps getting better and better and better and I'm afraid that it may just expload with awesomeness xD
That writitng thing sounds really interesting I shall have to take a look into it :)
Your trip to Hong Kong sound super awesome! And I've been to Disney Land but in Paris and it was awesome, but I love roller coasters especially the AeroSmith Rock'N'Rollercoaster hehehehe. (I rambled again :()
Please do try to find time to update this is one of the best story's I've read because it's soo fun!
Sorry this is another weird rambling long reviews but I just love this SO MUCH!
10/28/2012 c5 Saint
God I love this story. So well written! PLEASE CONTINUE!
10/28/2012 c5 4stinkysox
Bahaha, this is great. Seriously. I love it. Update soon.
10/28/2012 c5 Guest