for Babysat by Uncle Tony

10/28/2012 c3 Guest
I love this but the [she/he] just annoys me-why?!
9/11/2012 c4 16YouWontFindMe
WOOOO UPDATE AND LOKI!
I LOVE LOKI!
I'M ON AN AVENGERS HIGH RIGHT NOW... I suppose I'm sorry.(No not really :P)
I really hope we do get to meet the Avengers but if you decide against it then I'm cool with that just keep the chapters rolling!
Its heating up! It's so exciting!
Loved this once again!
8/28/2012 c3 1thechristomycolfer
I loved it! And i personally do like stony, but i still love this story and all.. Anyways, ill be anxiously waiting for the update ! :D
8/28/2012 c3 16YouWontFindMe
AWESOME! YAY WE MET RHODEY! I always wanted to! And yay its awesome, it's always awesome! And its funny too, although when we were in hallway to his workshop I would've ran as fast as possible to get to it before he caught me.
LOL Stony- no offence to fans but I really dont see it what so ever! I ship the oddest of pairings but Stony is probably one of the only ones I dont.

UPDATE SOON I REALLY WANT TO MEET THE AVENGERS!
8/28/2012 c3 67Linzerj
I think that Uncle Rhodey is way better than Uncle Tony... He needs to come back at some point.
Sweet, Avengers are gonna pop up later! ...Oh gosh, now I'm imagining a scene where Bruce Hulks-out...
This is a great reader insert, one of the best I've read yet!
8/10/2012 c2 16YouWontFindMe
I thought I had reviewed... but then I wasn't sure... And then I felt awful so I re-read it all so that I could infact review (if I hadn't already that is)
This is so awesome! I love it! You always want to connect to the character, but in this you ARE the character, and it's done to the standard of Tony Stark!
But while I love you for this I can't help but despise you a little for having to make me crash back to reality and realise I'm not befriending JARVIS and my uncle isn't Tony Stark... although I am a little glad as is does mean I don't have confusing feeling :P
I really hope you update, this was the first FanFic I read for The Avengers and you set the standard oh-so-high. I have read litterally hundereds more (I read fast and have a tendecy to read annoyingly only one-shots) and still this is like in the top 5... if not THE best and you're like 2 chapters in! It's just so fun and unique.
I LOVE IT!
So yes... this is my review and it is so agonisingly long because... well it deserves to have a long review!
Update Soon! Please!
8/1/2012 c2 9Sky Slayer
Heh, that was awesome:D I can't wait for the update!
7/31/2012 c2 1thechristomycolfer
I love this. I hope you do continue it (:
7/20/2012 c1 Ask Max
More please!
7/7/2012 c1 Belnie
I certainly like it so far, there aren't many reader insert stories on here and this is definitely the best I've seen so far. Your writing style is nice, and is easy to understand, yet not at all boring.

I really hope to see more of this story!
6/30/2012 c1 16YouWontFindMe
I liked this i think its different and unique- although it's weird to think of Tony Stark as my uncle...
Not sure if you are planning on it being a one shot or a several chapter story but if its the latter i can wait to read on! XD
26 « Prev Page 1 2