for Daddy Won't You Please Come Home?

12/7/2020 c20 iHateHaremz
Your treatment of women is fucking disgusting and we hope you die horribly like the nazi you are.

Fuck naruto, fuck harems, and especially fuck you ryan duff. Kindly go fucking kill yourself. Fuck naruto, fuck harems, and especially fuck you ryan duff. Kindly go fucking kill yourself. Fuck naruto, fuck harems, and especially fuck you ryan duff. Kindly go fucking kill yourself. Fuck naruto, fuck harems, and especially fuck you ryan duff. Kindly go fucking kill yourself. Fuck naruto, fuck harems, and especially fuck you ryan duff. Kindly go fucking kill yourself. Fuck naruto, fuck harems, and especially fuck you ryan duff. Kindly go fucking kill yourself. Fuck naruto, fuck harems, and especially fuck you ryan duff. Kindly go fucking kill yourself. Fuck naruto, fuck harems, and especially fuck you ryan duff. Kindly go fucking kill yourself. Fuck naruto, fuck harems, and especially fuck you ryan duff. Kindly go fucking kill yourself. Fuck naruto, fuck harems, and especially fuck you ryan duff. Kindly go fucking kill yourself. Fuck naruto, fuck harems, and especially fuck you ryan duff. Kindly go fucking kill yourself. Fuck naruto, fuck harems, and especially fuck you ryan duff. Kindly go fucking kill yourself. Fuck naruto, fuck harems, and especially fuck you ryan duff. Kindly go fucking kill yourself. Fuck naruto, fuck harems, and especially fuck you ryan duff. Kindly go fucking kill yourself. Fuck naruto, fuck harems, and especially fuck you ryan duff. Kindly go fucking kill yourself. Fuck naruto, fuck harems, and especially fuck you ryan duff. Kindly go fucking kill yourself. Fuck naruto, fuck harems, and especially fuck you ryan duff. Kindly go fucking kill yourself. Fuck naruto, fuck harems, and especially fuck you ryan duff. Kindly go fucking kill yourself. Fuck naruto, fuck harems, and especially fuck you ryan duff. Kindly go fucking kill yourself. Fuck naruto, fuck harems, and especially fuck you ryan duff. Kindly go fucking kill yourself. Fuck naruto, fuck harems, and especially fuck you ryan duff. Kindly go fucking kill yourself. Fuck naruto, fuck harems, and especially fuck you ryan duff. Kindly go fucking kill yourself. Fuck naruto, fuck harems, and especially fuck you ryan duff. Kindly go fucking kill yourself. Fuck naruto, fuck harems, and especially fuck you ryan duff. Kindly go fucking kill yourself.
12/3/2020 c7 frankiebayer2002
Oh shit it’s a god dam harem holiy louay
11/13/2020 c20 1copet
But craziness is what we live for, ain't it true? Good chapter. Really ignited back the fire for the story. SHame it is almost ending. But I still like it a lot. Have a nice day!
9/9/2020 c20 dheathking4821
Will this continue ? Brosky
9/8/2020 c20 Xenoblade899
I remember this fanfic being the first one I have read since I downloaded this app and started reading fanfiction so thank you for your hard work and introducing me to fanfiction.
9/8/2020 c20 Xenoblade899
wow the nostalgia is flowing into me like crazy right now, man time has really gone by since I have last read this fanfic
8/30/2020 c1 1CosmicBeing
Loving it and nothing but. I love the BioShock series, just wish that my new computer played em better.
8/21/2020 c1 dudepotatos
Aw, I know some of you guys hating for no apparent reason on OP have a shitty life but, I can guarantee you that insulting people over the internet won't make it any less shitty! That being said I have something else to say...

I know that you're kind of going through a lot and I know that sometimes you feel pressured to continue on writing those entertaining, awesome and interesting fanfics that always seem to have new plots, consistent pacing and expressive characters with real human-like interactions that simply keep me hooked and waiting for new chapters! heck, even the harems in your fanfics don't leave me feeling squeamish and uncomfortable. I actually like it! and that's coming from a guy who hates harems.

TL;DR always make sure to take a break or even go in hiatus if it's crucial to your mental well-being and don't burn yourself out. I'm sure any genuine follower of yours won't mind. Toddles!
8/13/2020 c20 7ThatIdioticMelody
Thank you for your hard work as always!

I... want to thank you.

Not as I always do with every comment, but thank you for this story and for doing a lot for us readers once again.

I honestly nearly missed this chapter because classes just came back, and I'm glad I didn't.

I can never imagine how amazing you are to continue this story. The person you love must have been a great person if you two could work together and write something so impossible yet beautiful.

When I first read this, I thought it would never work. It just was that impossible for me.

And look where I am now! A huge fan! It's honestly due to such- I don't even have words to say how great of a story this is - that I read new things everyday outside my comfort zone.

I want to find something as amazing as this behind obscure titles and even fan stories.

Really, thank you and your special other for creating something I'll really never forget.
8/12/2020 c20 SPark681
Hmm, a nice chapter and story since now caught up I wonder what happened to Hinata anyways keep up the great work!
8/11/2020 c19 AJGuardian
There's always that one (or more) sack of shits that hide behind their anonymity to curse you.

Wow. How small of them. Little dead beasts.
8/11/2020 c20 AJGuardian
Just imagine a sidelong smile to the corny silliness.
8/11/2020 c20 Guest
Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff? Would you kindly go fucking kill yourself ryan duff?
8/9/2020 c1 6TheClowningPrince
It’s amusing to see people with so much time on their hands and so little going on in their life that they decide to fill the void by insulting people through a computer screen. As a fellow author, I say keep it up and to hell with the internet trolls!
8/7/2020 c20 Guest
Go fucking kill yourself you sickening std loving shithead nazi.
881 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »