for Shadow Hearts: Just A Little Crush

10/12/2012 c1 HeartlessTitania
This fic is super cute! ...Now that I actually think about it... They didn't kiss... Aw damn that sucks to remember. I wish they had *sniffles*. Oh well, I'll have to settle for this lovely work! (which should have been in the game) And yes shadow hearts kicks ass! I do believe this area of fanfiction needs more stories. :I Seriously, how can one of the funniest, saddest, sucker punch games have like only so many stories? ):
*clears throat* One last thing to add... I loved this! I especially love how you wrote them in character. Alice's shyness was so sweet and Yuri's...Yuri lol. -
3/12/2012 c1 16darkangelrawr
Aww that's so beautiful loving the way you've described the characters and you've captured Alice's shyness perfectly I'm a huge fan of the game YURICE 3
5/20/2010 c1 9EmStar202
I read this before but forgot to review! I just wanted to say that this is a great fic and Yuri and Alice are completely in character. It's like a missing scene from the game! Good job!
8/14/2007 c1 13Innocent Innuendo
so cute!
3/17/2006 c1 chamorrobaby
Aww such romantic FLUFF
3/2/2005 c1 10Anime-Alee
You really gotta love Yurikins, Alice's sweetmness and Margeret's personality. Damn I wish they could've kept the same characters in the sequel.
2/11/2005 c1 Brittany
This was a good fic and your right they should kiss. Yuri's my fave character so i'm glad nothing bad happened to him. ^_^
1/4/2005 c1 15Puffy Tribulation
Finally I was able to locate this story! hee hee I'm really slow aren't I?

I just love this story, so nice and sweet! Aren't the two just cuddling behind Margarete? reminded me of that funny part in the game when they have to ride that scraggly plane!

Say, what do you think happened when Alice and Yuri got in? I mean, he said something like WHoa!

And Alice apologized, to which he had replied no problem cause she's pretty light.

I was thinking really naughty thoughts at that time. What do you think? Did she touch something she shouldn't have? hee hee!

Kudos!
11/30/2004 c1 25CuddlyChristina
Aw this is a sweet story on Yuri and Alice. Listen, as for my replies, I like the alternate costumes on Samurai Warriors, okay? Here are some more replies: 1. Mariko is not bi, she hates Yumie. And 2. I will be updating soon, I just need to think of some planning for some upcoming chapters.

Anyhoo, I'll be back soon.
11/4/2004 c1 21Beastman
Aw, that is so cute! Damn listen to me, I sound like a swooning fangirl. I guess you just have that effect on me, don't you? As usual, I cant find any flaw with your writing. Too bad about Alice... Damn you whoever wrote the script for SH2! ; ;
8/12/2004 c1 5DoloresLolitaHaze
AWESOME story. I LOVE it.
12/29/2003 c1 5Ravin Wolf
*huggles Tiger* You know, I love you. ^_^ You came out with another Shadow Hearts fic! And I still have yet to beat the damn god thing. *is _still_ on level 42* v_v;; The fic is wonderful! Write more!
You like FFX? YAY! *huggles Tiger again* You're just awesome, you know that?
10/18/2003 c1 24Lar-lar
Oh yay! Great fic really! i am so enjoying this game and will DEFINATLY try write my own fic when I'm done playing! I can't believe this game hasn't gotten more hype, it's fantstic! *Almost as good as FF, but not quite!* Laters!
9/29/2003 c1 LiSo
wow u r so tru, there are almost no shadow hearts fic on ff.net *sobs silently* but this story is so sweet it definetly makes up for that!

I just wanted to tell you this is a really cute story, keep up the good work!
8/20/2003 c1 lal