for Witch Hunter

3/24/2016 c2 Guest
This is the awesomest(Yeah...) thing I've ever seen, please /do/ continue it!
4/30/2015 c2 Reader
Hey there! I don't usually read incomplete stories but this one is really good. I'm intrigued and I really wanna know what happens next. It's been almost 3 years since the last update but I hope it still continues. :)
5/8/2013 c2 Ghibli Ninja
Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please x 10, give me more chapters!

This plot is too interesting to be left alone! Also, I have a question. Does the Geass to "live on" which Lelouch gave to Suzaku make Suzaku immortal? Or will he just die when his body finally gives out... cause from my calculations, Suzaku would be about 108 years old by now... he's pretty dang old!
10/16/2012 c1 Guest
its exciting! update plz! im a big fan of LLxCC
7/15/2012 c2 3Missy'Cinnamon
Awwhh! I want MOOOAR! O.O I love it! :))
7/12/2012 c2 Anonymous
-hooked and addicted
7/10/2012 c2 8Queen Maria
I can't wait! More, please!
7/9/2012 c2 Leo
This history is certainly interesting , I only wished you'd have made him escape the coffin early so he could catch up with nunnaly :
7/9/2012 c2 alex1aa
Looks interesting, love the plot line your using. Mnay people have tried down this path before however and some have come through some not so much.

Lets see how yours goes. Can't wait to read more!
7/9/2012 c2 Guest
Wonder who the new zero is?

anyway nice chapter and about the new technology, How about something like from iron man 2?
7/7/2012 c2 Guest
hope the next chapter comes out soon
7/7/2012 c2 Guest
amazing chapter. I can't wait to see what scheme Lelouch has this time
7/7/2012 c2 chichi511
Can't wait til they meet
7/6/2012 c2 23theAsh0
this could be the start of something nice...
7/6/2012 c2 Guest
if you want to go for humor to lure out C.C. you could go with the giant pizza or vintage cheese-kun give away.
25 Page 1 2 Next »